Sponsored

Steeda S550 Mustang Front Roll Center & Bumpsteer Correction Kit (15-19 All)

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
I did Factory GT350 front springs and GT350 roll bar with all the steeda bearings and extended ball joint/bumpsteer kit up front. Love the ride and turn in is sublimely neutral
I did Factory GT350 front springs and GT350 roll bar with all the steeda bearings and extended ball joint/bumpsteer kit up front. Love the ride and turn in is sublimely neutral

Nice! I've been eying a used gt350 front bar on ebay that's a really good deal.

Are you talking about the RLCA bearing and tension link bearing? I'm having trouble finding part numbers.

Also since you are local, which shop did you have do the alignment after the RCC kit?

Also Xavier sucks 😂
Sponsored

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Nice! I've been eying a used gt350 front bar on ebay that's a really good deal.

Are you talking about the RLCA bearing and tension link bearing? I'm having trouble finding part numbers.

Also since you are local, which shop did you have do the alignment after the RCC kit?

Also Xavier sucks 😂
For S550 alignment, the best guy I found was Don Wolf at the Beechmont Anderson Tire Discounters. He is the mustang whisperer when it comes to alignmnent. You will need the Steeda camber plates as well (or any brand, fpr that matter). I did all the front bearings that Steeda offers for the front, pressed them into my arms off the car.
All the Steeda p/n's are in my sig below

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
For S550 alignment, the best guy I found was Don Wolf at the Beechmont Anderson Tire Discounters. He is the mustang whisperer when it comes to alignmnent. You will need the Steeda camber plates as well (or any brand, fpr that matter). I did all the front bearings that Steeda offers for the front, pressed them into my arms off the car.
All the Steeda p/n's are in my sig below
Are the camber bolts not enough adjustment?

Tuxedomouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Grabber Blue Premium PP
Are the camber bolts not enough adjustment?
Nope. Save yourself a trip, just install the camber plates before your alignment so they can dial it in correctly.

baazooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Nope. Save yourself a trip, just install the camber plates before your alignment so they can dial it in correctly.
I wonder why that is, they were able to align the car with bolts after the spring install

EDIT

For anyone wondering, the camber plates are only needed after installing the roll center/bump steer kit for folks that need a more aggressive track-type setup. The camber bolts are enough adjustment in most cases.
-Coming from phone call with steeda.
Sponsored

Last edited: