Sponsored

Steeda S550 Mustang Front Control Arm Lateral Links (2015-2018)

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
By lowering your S550 Mustang, you have consequently lowered the front roll center. This leads to symptoms you have likely experienced: reduced steering response, increased body roll, and reduced cornering grip.

Solution: Steeda’s industry-first S550 Mustang Front Control Arm, a must for all lowered 2015+ Mustangs. This arm is manufactured to OE Performance Pack specifications, with one major benefit: roll center correction. By increasing the ball stud height, Steeda has eliminated the adverse effects of lowering your vehicle by raising the front roll center. This in turn helps to increase steering response, decrease body roll, and increase cornering grip, helping you turn even better lap times!

Use in conjunction with our 555-8133 - Steeda S550 Mustang Bumpsteer Kit for best results.

Product Benefits:

Corrects the front roll center on vehicles lowered 0.5" or more
Increases steering wheel responsiveness
Decreases body roll
Improves tire contact patch with the road
Increased cornering grip
Sold as pair @ 159.95
MPN: 555 4906
CONTROL ARM.jpg
Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
@SteedaTech - I was wondering why this particular control arm link is not included in the Steve McQueen Edition Bullitt package? Especially since the car is lowered, you guys advertise these arms as a must have for lowered cars and the SME package does actually include the Bump Steer kit.

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
@SteedaTech - I was wondering why this particular control arm link is not included in the Steve McQueen Edition Bullitt package? Especially since the car is lowered, you guys advertise these arms as a must have for lowered cars and the SME package does actually include the Bump Steer kit.
On base cars, they are not part of the package for cost reasons.But they are certainly a option.

Steeda Tech

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
On base cars, they are not part of the package for cost reasons.But they are certainly a option.

Steeda Tech
I see. Still... leaving out a "must have" $169 (retail) part on a $23,000 (retail) ultra premium halo car package sounds really strange to me.
Sponsored