Sponsored

Steeda S550 Billet Aluminum Interior Hood Latches - Now Available!

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
From the factory, your S550 Mustang comes with a flimsy plastic interior hood latch to pop your hood with. After continued use during mod installation you may find it to have more play, on the verge of breaking or has actually broken. Steeda has engineered a great solution to your interior hood latch problems - by replacing your stock interior hood latch with our billet aluminum replacement you can prevent any mishaps in the future. Our Steeda S550 billet aluminum interior hood latch will also look great on the inside of your Mustang GT, EcoBoost or V6!

Steeda S550 Mustang Billet Aluminum Interior Hood Latch (15-16 All) | 555-1248: $44.95

Key Benefits
- Manufactured out of billet aluminum for strength and longevity
- Curved design gives you more leverage when popping your hood
- Adds style to your Mustang GT, EcoBoost or V6's interior
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Steeda Warranty

Our billet aluminum interior hood latch was designed to completely replace your flimsy factory plastic interior hood latch. We took our design a step further by redesigning the shape of this lever to be more ergonomic - the stock interior lever is a flat plastic piece that could make it hard to gain leverage to pull it and pop your hood. With our Steeda interior hood latch you will notice popping the hood is easier due to the curvature of the billet piece.

We have created this interior latch from lightweight and strong aluminum to assure it never breaks again. Designed and manufactured in our facility in Valdosta, Georgia you can ensure this aluminum interior hood latch is nothing short of the quality you've come to expect from Steeda!

Of course we will offer these in red anodized and black anodized!

Steeda S550 Mustang Red Anodized Billet Aluminum Interior Hood Latch (15-16 All) | 555-1248-RED: $49.95

Steeda S550 Mustang Black Anodized Billet Aluminum Interior Hood Latch (15-16 All) | 555-1248-BL: $49.95

Sponsored

Last edited:

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Looks awesome, David! :thumbsup:

AverageBri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem
Very nice looking piece. BTW, the links to the red and black ones don't work. I can find them by navigating on your site, but links you posted for those colors do not work.

I'm probably going to get the black one soon.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Very nice looking piece. BTW, the links to the red and black ones don't work. I can find them by navigating on your site, but links you posted for those colors do not work.

I'm probably going to get the black one soon.
Try it now :)

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Believe it or not, I actually broke my stock lever about 3 months ago and have been yanking on a jagged piece of plastic to open the hood. I'm going to have to get one of these, lol

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Believe it or not, I actually broke my stock lever about 3 months ago and have been yanking on a jagged piece of plastic to open the hood. I'm going to have to get one of these, lol
You're the perfect candidate!

Sponsored

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
David why must u always take my money lol

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
From the factory, your S550 Mustang comes with a flimsy plastic interior hood latch to pop your hood with. After continued use during mod installation you may find it to have more play, on the verge of breaking or has actually broken. Steeda has engineered a great solution to your interior hood latch problems - by replacing your stock interior hood latch with our billet aluminum replacement you can prevent any mishaps in the future. Our Steeda S550 billet aluminum interior hood latch will also look great on the inside of your Mustang GT, EcoBoost or V6!

Steeda S550 Mustang Billet Aluminum Interior Hood Latch (15-16 All) | 555-1248: $44.95

Key Benefits
- Manufactured out of billet aluminum for strength and longevity
- Curved design gives you more leverage when popping your hood
- Adds style to your Mustang GT, EcoBoost or V6's interior
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Steeda Warranty

Our billet aluminum interior hood latch was designed to completely replace your flimsy factory plastic interior hood latch. We took our design a step further by redesigning the shape of this lever to be more ergonomic - the stock interior lever is a flat plastic piece that could make it hard to gain leverage to pull it and pop your hood. With our Steeda interior hood latch you will notice popping the hood is easier due to the curvature of the billet piece.

Wow! So now I have this to buy!! Lol idk if I should get Red because it would match my paddle shifters and looks like some kind of "eject" handle like in an aircraft or Aluminium because I got Aluminium pedal covers so Everything matches below the steering wheel.. Help me!!

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Just when I thought I might be done with this car .......................
Sponsored