Sponsored

Steeda ProAction Double Adjustable Rear Shocks for S550

rdtimmjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT w/MT-82, 2019 GT w/10R80
Hi Steeda, I have noticed this new item listed on your website but with none in inventory. Can you put out some info on these shocks, i.e., what mounts do they use?, when will they be available?, application?, cost?, etc. Thanks for your time to reply and any available info.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Let me run this by our product development team - I have yet to receive details on this new product.

Thank you,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This is what i know:

They will go live shortly - you have hit a link with a pre-production part that is not fully updated on our website ... yet!

1. These are 2015 to current non Magna-Ride equipped cars
  2. They are both rebound and compression adjustable(separate adjustments)
  3. Designed for drag, open track or auto cross-type events, they offer a broad enough range of adjustment to accommodate various suspension setups.
  4. These will use any mount that allows for 12mm shaft diameters, including our billet mounts or drilled-out factory mounts.
  5. Comfortable enough for daily street use even with higher rate track springs(as we currently are testing with).
Stay tuned for more information - thank you!

TJ

OP
OP

rdtimmjr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT w/MT-82, 2019 GT w/10R80
Thanks for this info TJ. I have ordered these new Steeda DA rear shocks, can you provide me with suggested starting shock settings for the drag strip.
Vehicle is:
2018 GT, Roush SC dynoing at 650 rwHP, Steeda adj front coilovers with 125# springs, Steeda 800# rear drag springs and drag sway bar with all the Steeda STHop kit components installed. Rears are MT 275/40/20 Street S/S running at 16-20 psi. Wheel hop is cured but traction has been very elusive, next addition to the car might need to be a new driver.
Thanks for any additional info, much appreciated.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for this info TJ. I have ordered these new Steeda DA rear shocks, can you provide me with suggested starting shock settings for the drag strip.
Vehicle is:
2018 GT, Roush SC dynoing at 650 rwHP, Steeda adj front coilovers with 125# springs, Steeda 800# rear drag springs and drag sway bar with all the Steeda STHop kit components installed. Rears are MT 275/40/20 Street S/S running at 16-20 psi. Wheel hop is cured but traction has been very elusive, next addition to the car might need to be a new driver.
Thanks for any additional info, much appreciated.
Shoot an email with your contact info - Jamie, our resident tech will be better suited to provide you with that info - we'll make it happen!

TJ
Sponsored