Sponsored

Steeda Priogressive Springs

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
I started the second set of mods to my ride. I had the the Steeda IRS sub-frame braces, IRS sub-frame bushing support kit, the IRS alignment kit and the Steeda Progressive springs installed.

The springs have a nice stance to them. The ride seems to be nicer than stock and handles way better. There is less body roll and less nose dive when braking. I just have to figure out where to go next... lol

I'm debating the wheel spacer route to give a better stance.
Steeda.jpg
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Great choices! Personally, I'm not a fan of the 25mm spacers. I think 10-15mm does it without looking obvious. But, you'll need extended lugs for those.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
That's a nice setup! The question now is, where do you want to go from there? What do you want out of the car and how will you use it? Is there anything you notice that you want to improve?

OP
OP
RoadCone

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
That's a nice setup! The question now is, where do you want to go from there? What do you want out of the car and how will you use it? Is there anything you notice that you want to improve?
I only drive the car when it is nice out. I would like to have an awesome handling car with not to harsh of a ride. I also have plans to take it down the drag strip a few times to see what the car is capable of.

Sooner or later I know a power adder is also in the plan.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Another way to get the wheels where you want them obviously is replace them. A lighter set will decrease rotating mass to help with performance and get the looks you're after. I went with the wheel spacers for a couple years and have wheels coming next month.

Yours is the GT so different than my EB PP but the dampers on mine needed an upgrade. The Steeda Pro-Action adjustable dampers would be a great choice so you can adjust them for the couple track days for a great launch and then adjust them for good manners on the street. The damping range is very well suited for those springs too.

I just posted this in another thread but you might also want to consider the Steeda adjustable bump stops. It seems our car hits off the rear stops very frequently, It helped improve my ride and they are very easy to replace. Minimum, trim the factory stops but trust me the Steeda stops are a big improvement.

This one please don't dismiss too quick but the Steeda shock mounts. I did this just for the safety factor, I didn't want the stock cast mounts braking on me. I was shocked when they improved the ride. The explanation I got, if I understood correctly, was the bearing in them allows the shock to articulate which provides faster damping because the shock doesn't get as bound.

The other thing with the power you're making and looking forward too, I'd consider the Steeda vertical links and red differential inserts to get rid of the wheel hop.

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Great choices! Personally, I'm not a fan of the 25mm spacers. I think 10-15mm does it without looking obvious. But, you'll need extended lugs for those.
Eibach 15mm comes with longer studs and like you say gives a much nicer factory look.

25mm causes poke which well I think does not look great.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I started the second set of mods to my ride. I had the the Steeda IRS sub-frame braces, IRS sub-frame bushing support kit, the IRS alignment kit and the Steeda Progressive springs installed.

The springs have a nice stance to them. The ride seems to be nicer than stock and handles way better. There is less body roll and less nose dive when braking. I just have to figure out where to go next... lol

I'm debating the wheel spacer route to give a better stance.
Great pic! Enjoy!
Sponsored