You might ask in the general tech forum

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
I ordered a set and will report my findings ...

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I ordered a set and will report my findings ...
I have a set that I still have to install, these will definitely help. The big issue is not only the width of the drivers pedal but the actual height. In addition to installing these pedals, i recommend getting 3 half-inch washers and putting them between the pedal and the mounting surface, the width of the pedal and the increased height should give you what you are looking for. :cheers:

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
Update ...

These pedals are not a direct fit for our GT350 pedals. I should have taken some pictures to explain but I didn't. I believe the S550 pedals must be a solid relatively flat piece of metal behind the rubber cover. The instructions mentioned they already have one hole drilled in them to use for mounting the pedal and then you simply drill another. This is for the clutch and brake pedal. The gas pedal is all together different. Anyway, the GT350 clutch pedal is a strange design beneath the aluminum and rubber decorative cover. It is relatively small and it is shaped in an oblong fashion and it's like a cup with a small rim all the way around. It isn't simply a flat piece of metal welded to the arm. So there was really no surface area to drill into to mount the Steeda pedal.

I already talked to David and he is allowing me to return the pedals. Very good customer service!

So back to the drawing board on this.

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Can u just use the Steeda accelerator pedal? I find that if it was closer to the brake and higher off the floor it would make downshifts easier under heavy braking.

Cobra Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SP MKIII Cobra Roush 427SR, 2013 F250 FX4
AMpowerJ,

Take a look at the Mustang Racing Pedals by SRPRacing. I installed a set in my GT350. I really like them. I got the extra wide gas pedal and the heal toe is much better on the track. Very easy to install.
Sponsored