• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Steeda order process

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hi guys,

I placed an order on the Steeda.com website yesterday (around 2pm) and as of now it's not showing in my account. I did receive an order confirmation by email but seems a bit odd that their system doesn't show my order.

Has anyone experienced this?

I've sent an email and i guess i'll get a reply monday but figured some of you probably have ordered many times from them!
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I wouldn't fret it. Not everything is microwave instant (not just Steeda but lots of online retailers).

More importantly: Whatcha git? 😆

I'm gonna order a couple things soon, but am waiting to see what thier Memorial Day sale looks like.

onaccountof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
- 2024 Dark Horse -
I just don't like the fact that Steeda (and others) are now trying to sneak in a "package protection" fee (totally not needed) on your bill. You can of course click it off, but you have to watch for it.

OP
OP

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I wouldn't fret it. Not everything is microwave instant (not just Steeda but lots of online retailers).

More importantly: Whatcha git? 😆

I'm gonna order a couple things soon, but am waiting to see what thier Memorial Day sale looks like.
Ordered tri-ax short throw and rear bushing.

Sf22giants

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I ordered from Steeda earlier this year, after not ordering from them in many years. They held my order (jacking rails) until they could speak with me on the phone. I did the same thing as you: Ordered online, got a confirmation email, etc. But then the order just seemed to pause for almost a week. I got a call from Steeda sales stating they needed to speak with me before releasing the order. Once on the phone, all we talked about was the part I ordered, how fast I wanted it, and thanks for doing business with Steeda... the end. Apparently they do this with new or long lost customers, from what they said. Seemed bizzare to me but maybe it's a standard thing?

Also noteworthy: I had to speak with a specific person before the item was shipped to me. I missed the first call and when I called back, the guy who answered wouldn't handle my order because a woman was already tagged, by Steeda, as handling the specifics. I had to wait for her to re-contact me, and have our little chat, before the order could go through.

I'm not new to the Mustang aftermarket. I've been ordering Mustang parts for over 20 years. But this interaction with Steeda was a first for me. It wasn't a negative interaction but it was definitely strange. I eventually received the parts I ordered so it all worked out, although I did have to wait an extra week or so before the order even shipped because of all the phone tag.

You may not be experiencing a similar situation as I did, however, it is possibile they need to speak with you before shipping your order.

OP
OP

Aramis76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If that's the case they should make it known. When i order something and reach out to them to make sure it's in stock, i want it to ship as soon as possible.

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
I suspect it's just a weekend thing... they don't work weekends. I have ordered from them several times and never had to speak to a rep and things arrived in a timely manner.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I ordered from Steeda earlier this year, after not ordering from them in many years. They held my order (jacking rails) until they could speak with me on the phone. I did the same thing as you: Ordered online, got a confirmation email, etc. But then the order just seemed to pause for almost a week. I got a call from Steeda sales stating they needed to speak with me before releasing the order. Once on the phone, all we talked about was the part I ordered, how fast I wanted it, and thanks for doing business with Steeda... the end. Apparently they do this with new or long lost customers, from what they said. Seemed bizzare to me but maybe it's a standard thing?

Also noteworthy: I had to speak with a specific person before the item was shipped to me. I missed the first call and when I called back, the guy who answered wouldn't handle my order because a woman was already tagged, by Steeda, as handling the specifics. I had to wait for her to re-contact me, and have our little chat, before the order could go through.

I'm not new to the Mustang aftermarket. I've been ordering Mustang parts for over 20 years. But this interaction with Steeda was a first for me. It wasn't a negative interaction but it was definitely strange. I eventually received the parts I ordered so it all worked out, although I did have to wait an extra week or so before the order even shipped because of all the phone tag.

You may not be experiencing a similar situation as I did, however, it is possibile they need to speak with you before shipping your order.
You pay for something, they ignore you for a week until you call them, then you have to wait for someone to call you back before they ship the product you paid for a week and a half earlier?

That's asinine if that is Steeda SOP.

Sofa King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost, Vapor Blue, HPP
I haven't seen that... several orders with them, received within a week... and I am about as far from steeda as you can get and still be in the US.

To the OP... their product pages show if the items are in stock...

robvas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang
I just don't like the fact that Steeda (and others) are now trying to sneak in a "package protection" fee (totally not needed) on your bill. You can of course click it off, but you have to watch for it.
I remember when companies would add "express order handling" as an extra bullshit fee to make sure they picked your order today, instead of tomorrow!

Wiley Marmot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Prem
I suspect it's just a weekend thing... they don't work weekends. I have ordered from them several times and never had to speak to a rep and things arrived in a timely manner.
My experience likewise.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
Hi guys,

I placed an order on the Steeda.com website yesterday (around 2pm) and as of now it's not showing in my account. I did receive an order confirmation by email but seems a bit odd that their system doesn't show my order.

Has anyone experienced this?

I've sent an email and i guess i'll get a reply monday but figured some of you probably have ordered many times from them!
Our system is automated but it takes the Sales Professional to input the order & secure everything on our end internally.

Best,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang
We are not trying to "Sneak" it in - it's an industry-wide inclusion that is becoming the norm - we added it after discussions with a focus group that said they would be interested in purchasing to protect their purchase.

Best,

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Mustang

On first-time orders or orders with ship to/billing addresses that are different - we have implemented a policy to confirm shipping details to ensure both the customer & Steeda are protected. I can't get into specifics ... but look at Facebook with all of the scams/spams that are taking place. There is a lot of activity that comes through that we have to validate at times.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored