Sponsored

Steeda New Product Release - Steeda Mustang Trunk Pop Kit

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
so i was thinking about ordering these, what is the consensus thats its a 50/50 shot they will work fine without an alignment?
If it something you want to try, but not spend full price I put my set up in the classifieds section. Nothing wrong with them, I just switched back because my wife who has some health issues was having a hard time closing the trunk with them.
Sponsored

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
where in florida are you?

If it something you want to try, but not spend full price I put my set up in the classifieds section. Nothing wrong with them, I just switched back because my wife who has some health issues was having a hard time closing the trunk with them.

hindkjaer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kurt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt 5.0
I now have adjusted the struts as described in the video and that improved the alignment so I am satisfied with the result. Still I would have wished for a perfect swap from stock to Steeda but the money spend for an automated trunk pop is worth it.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
A most recent review of our Steeda Trunk Pop Kit:

Product Name: Steeda Mustang Trunk Pop Kit, No Wing/Small Spoiler (2015-2022)
Headline: Steeda trunk pop kit
Name: Chris

Review: Perfect addition that should have been a stock appointment. This trunk pop kit was installed super easy in about 10 minutes. Very nice to push the trunk button and have it rise without help.

TJ

Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
i “second” this review.
A most recent review of our Steeda Trunk Pop Kit:

Product Name: Steeda Mustang Trunk Pop Kit, No Wing/Small Spoiler (2015-2022)
Headline: Steeda trunk pop kit
Name: Chris

Review: Perfect addition that should have been a stock appointment. This trunk pop kit was installed super easy in about 10 minutes. Very nice to push the trunk button and have it rise without help.

TJ

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
I didn’t even know this existed, but I’m so glad that it does. Assuming I survive all the struggles with getting the supercharger installed and working out the kinks, I don’t sell the car in a fit of rage, I will definitely add this to my list of stuff ReportI didn’t even know this existed, but I’m so glad that it does. Assuming I survive all the struggles with getting the supercharger installed and working out the Kings, and I don’t sell the car and a fit of rage, I will definitely add this of my list of stuff to hide and put in my own stocking at Christmas time.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I didn’t even know this existed, but I’m so glad that it does. Assuming I survive all the struggles with getting the supercharger installed and working out the kinks, I don’t sell the car in a fit of rage, I will definitely add this to my list of stuff ReportI didn’t even know this existed, but I’m so glad that it does. Assuming I survive all the struggles with getting the supercharger installed and working out the Kings, and I don’t sell the car and a fit of rage, I will definitely add this of my list of stuff to hide and put in my own stocking at Christmas time.
Do it. Worth every penny. I’ve had them since the beginning and enjoy having them.

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It's that Marketing challenge - we have all these great parts but trying to get the information out to everyone is always a challenge.

Email blasts, forum posts, Facebook support, YouTube - we are working every angle lol!

TJ

Reactions: MCS

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
It's that Marketing challenge - we have all these great parts but trying to get the information out to everyone is always a challenge.

Email blasts, forum posts, Facebook support, YouTube - we are working every angle lol!

TJ
I have the FP GT500 spoiler with gurney flap ordered (I won’t be using the gurney flap though). Which set would you recommend? Assuming the set for the larger wings/spoilers?

Reactions: MCS

Sponsored
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Go with the heavier wing - it will suit it well!

TJ

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Any forum discount? Military discount?

OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any forum discount? Military discount?
Yes, shoot me an email to tim@steeda & I will get you taken care of. Please provide something with proof of service so that we can provide a military discount!

TJ

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Yes, shoot me an email to tim@steeda & I will get you taken care of. Please provide something with proof of service so that we can provide a military discount!

TJ
Thanks, Tim! Email sent.

compprep

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1,1986 SVO, 2020 Ridgeline(SOLD!)
Purchased this Monday, on sale!! Delivered today. 5-minute install. I can now use the trunk lid as an airbrake at the end of the long high speed straights, or when I see a LEO!!! Well worth it.
Sponsored