Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed - no issues and very easy.

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Well. After installing the light wing kit everything was fine. But I went food shopping this morning and it only popped up about 2 inches. Disappointment set in. Got home and unloaded the trunk. Car was in the garage which is heated. Allowed the car to warm up some and tried again. Still not popping up. After the third pop it was working flawlessly again. So I guess that the light wing kit is not good for the PP1 spoiler. Just ordered the heavy wing kit. I will be contacting Steeda on Monday to see about a return of the light wing kit

Don

Sponsored

Bryantbjb12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT CS, 2021 F350 Tremor
Just bought and installed. Love it. The trunk lid fly’s open fast. I got the stiffer ones. Figured because I have a 2019 GT CS. You have to apply a decent amount of close pressure. Worth it.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Just bought and installed. Love it. The trunk lid fly’s open fast. I got the stiffer ones. Figured because I have a 2019 GT CS. You have to apply a decent amount of close pressure. Worth it.
See my post above. TJ told me to get the regular ones for my GT/CS. Maybe they can exchange them for you.

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I have the regular gt500 just installed heavy wing version removed with a couple minutes. Flys open which is cool but extremely hard to put down. I'm going to go with the lighter option.

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Still waiting on mine....backordered 3 weeks.

Really hope it doesn't get sent "signature required" as I'm never home thanks to work. Steeda has lost a lot of sales to me over that as neither American Muscle nor CJ's requires me to sit around waiting for the UPS guy.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, signature required. Every package from them has required for me

I just stick a signed piece paper w my name and FedEx and steeda on it and they take it and leave package

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
well im always the one with bad luck. anyone else get these and they don't do so well? I got the lightweight ones because I have that baby useless spoiler hump wing thing LOL.. I click my trunk and it hangs then will slowly start to move then pop open and sometimes it just hangs and doesn't open but a few inches. Always me I always have to return stuff... I guess none else? everyone elses work fine? pop right open? Ill have to do a video hate returning stuff LOL

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Still waiting on mine....backordered 3 weeks.

Really hope it doesn't get sent "signature required" as I'm never home thanks to work. Steeda has lost a lot of sales to me over that as neither American Muscle nor CJ's requires me to sit around waiting for the UPS guy.
I got a p.o. box just because of mail order. Here is how you hack the system. :) so ups and fedex don't deliver to P.o. boxes...but.... most post offices will give you their address and let you put the P.O. box as a suite number and bingo then guess what fedex and ups will deliver to them because its not a P.O. Box address anymore.. post office guy signs for your stuff and then put it in a parcel locker and a key in your post office box done and done. No one stealing you stuff no waiting on it and they sign for it... just ask your post office if they do this. I pay 60 bucks a year for p.o. box for shipment peace of mind. Only downside is if its a big package you have to go get it while they are open cause wont fit in locker. but that is small price to pay for peace of mind.

Bryantbjb12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT CS, 2021 F350 Tremor

I just stick a signed piece paper w my name and FedEx and steeda on it and they take it and leave package
Yup. That’s exactly what I do. Note on door with signature and date.

Sponsored