Sponsored

Steeda Mustang Rear Camber Adjustment Kit (555-4126)

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone installed this kit? Does it maker camber adjustment easier?
Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
It does for the lazy aligment techs.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Please explain.
The rear camber is adjustable from factory, but the adjustment isnā€™t real easy. From what Iā€™ve gathered, youā€™d loosen the bolt at the upper arm (subframe side) and pull/pry to get the desired camber. With this kit, it adds eccentrics to make the adjustment easier. I think @wildcatgoal has/had them on his car. Iā€™ve been considering them myself as Iā€™m currently running -1.7* camber in the rear

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Has anyone else attempted these? I am seriously thinking about getting them installed when I have the Vorshlag front camber plates installed. Then the front and rear camber can be adjusted at the same time when I get the alignment. These will fit w/ the GT350's correct?

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Has anyone else attempted these? I am seriously thinking about getting them installed when I have the Vorshlag front camber plates installed. Then the front and rear camber can be adjusted at the same time when I get the alignment. These will fit w/ the GT350's correct?
Yes, they will fit the GT350. Furthermore, they re-enforce the IRS sub frame bracket from deflecting under hard acceleration.
Very popular part among Drag and Road Racers.

Steeda Tech

Steid6G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I have them and they work just like any other eccentric adjuster. You don't need them to have adjustable camber, we already have that. They just make it way easier for you or the tech. Without them it's pretty much a two man job with a lift. One person holds the arm in the desired position using a bar and the other to tighten the nut.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Yes we can currently adjust the rear camber but only up to a certain point, correct? These make it easier and more adjustment possible?

OP
OP
ronnieb1958

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I have them and they work just like any other eccentric adjuster. You don't need them to have adjustable camber, we already have that. They just make it way easier for you or the tech. Without them it's pretty much a two man job with a lift. One person holds the arm in the desired position using a bar and the other to tighten the nut.
I have them and glad I do. I'm at 1.5

Cathul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
I have them and they don't work anymore after 1 1/2 year of being in the car. The bolt doesn't move anymore. We tried it with a large lever on a bar and it didn't move. We then stopped with fear to strip the head of the bolt.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have them and they don't work anymore after 1 1/2 year of being in the car. The bolt doesn't move anymore. We tried it with a large lever on a bar and it didn't move. We then stopped with fear to strip the head of the bolt.
Make sure you loosen it on the nut side of the through bolt. If you need hardware please reach out to [email protected]
Steeda Tech
Sponsored