Sponsored

Steeda McQueen 20” Wheels... available!!!!

JSong

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JWS
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
Vehicle Showcase
Where are the picture of these so called steeda mcqueen wheels?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
The wheels will be exactly like these....but in Brushed Aluminum or all Black!! We cannot get the McQueen Color wheels!! 20/10’s front...20/11’s rear
DDFEDCB2-3819-42BE-94DD-21ED50DA71F9.jpeg

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
I’m in. And thank you for being a “liaison” for us and keep us up to date. I know it takes a lot of your time, but thanks for stepping in. You have a very nice car BTW. The wheels look good on your car.

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
One disappointment. The green stitched steering wheel is not being sold to the public, like I was told before. I like Steeda parts in general, but the parts for the McQueen edition are not being sold to "preserve the exclusivity of their clients." I'm going with the CS11 wheels and my GT350R steering wheel arrived today. I am interested in how many clients are actually going to "pony up" $20k-$35K for the McQueen edition, given I bought my standard Bullitt for $5k under MSRP.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
One disappointment. The green stitched steering wheel is not being sold to the public, like I was told before. I like Steeda parts in general, but the parts for the McQueen edition are not being sold to "preserve the exclusivity of their clients." I'm going with the CS11 wheels and my GT350R steering wheel arrived today. I am interested in how many clients are actually going to "pony up" $20k-$35K for the McQueen edition, given I bought my standard Bullitt for $5k under MSRP.
Well for starters, Mr Adams said there have been many customers that coughed up for the conversion!! I totally understand the reasoning behind the no parts sales....wouldn’t you be fried if you paid the bucks..then everyone else get to order their McQueen specific parts??? Yep...ordered the steering wheel fronCJ Pony and painted the Center leather strip green! Acrylic paint is perfect! You could also get a dye pen at a fabric store and dye the stitching!! Same result!!
070C292D-9443-46DF-A030-0DD90DB5F0ED.jpeg

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
Well for starters, Mr Adams said there have been many customers that coughed up for the conversion!! I totally understand the reasoning behind the no parts sales....wouldn’t you be fried if you paid the bucks..then everyone else get to order their McQueen specific parts??? Yep...ordered the steering wheel fronCJ Pony and painted the Center leather strip green! Acrylic paint is perfect! You could also get a dye pen at a fabric store and dye the stitching!! Same result!!
Thanks for the walkaround instructions for the steering wheel.

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I would not be upset if I owned the McQueen addition and they made parts available. If you look at what they do to the car, there's a ton of stock Steeda suspension parts that are already available to the public. The wheel does not seem that big a deal to me. I get more ticked that one person at Steeda tells me something available is and then it is not. Getting ready to swap over the GT350R wheel over this morning and I'll be happy with it.

As far as the Wheels go, I am really glad you turned me on to those. I really like the polished ones that you have on your but as I mentioned before, I think I am going to look at the charcoal ones to see if I like them better since I feel like them better since the original had gray centers. You like. I had a 2016 blue F150 and put a really nice set of polished aluminum wheels and 33's on it. The under 40 crowd at work all have decided that Chrome/polish only belong on old farts over 50 cars.... sigh. I am going to try to get with your buddy on the center caps. Thanks for sending that as well.

JB

aileron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dick
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt K1191, '20 BMW X3 M40i, '17 BMW 440xi, '14 Ram truck...and 19 old Triumph motorcycles
The original American Racing Torq Thrust wheels from the 60's all had a matte gray on the spokes and a machined (but not polished) step lip. The matte finish mostly came from the sand cast texture on the spokes, but certainly wasn't gloss paint. I had them on my '62 bubble top with a 409 (original was the 348, but as a kid needed more HP and was overcome by the Beach Boys 409 song). Mine was like this, but white >>

hard-to-find-bubble-top-409-v8-4-spd-pspb-stunning-color-combo-sleek-car-3.jpg

Now I can't get that earworm song out of my head :crying:

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I would not be upset if I owned the McQueen addition and they made parts available. If you look at what they do to the car, there's a ton of stock Steeda suspension parts that are already available to the public. The wheel does not seem that big a deal to me. I get more ticked that one person at Steeda tells me something available is and then it is not. Getting ready to swap over the GT350R wheel over this morning and I'll be happy with it.

As far as the Wheels go, I am really glad you turned me on to those. I really like the polished ones that you have on your but as I mentioned before, I think I am going to look at the charcoal ones to see if I like them better since I feel like them better since the original had gray centers. You like. I had a 2016 blue F150 and put a really nice set of polished aluminum wheels and 33's on it. The under 40 crowd at work all have decided that Chrome/polish only belong on old farts over 50 cars.... sigh. I am going to try to get with your buddy on the center caps. Thanks for sending that as well.

JB
I hear ya.... I do prefer the Gunmetal Grey Color myself!! My plan is to order the Steeda/McQueen wheels in Brushed Aluminum then start with powder coating the Center spoke area only ....if I like it, I’ll have the rest done..if not, I’ll have the entire wheel done except for the outer lip!! ...Center caps....his name is Colin and pls tell him I sent you...Ric Robinson !! Post up some pics of your steering wheel!!
Bannon...rear tires... get 315/35’s...fronts are 275/35 ! I have 3o5/30’s out back and should have gone bigger!!!!! It will also close up the fender gab somewhat! If you go with the CS11’s...consider the 1/2” front spacers from Steeda!! Looks a lot better...(I don’t have those either!! )

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I hear ya.... I do prefer the Gunmetal Grey Color myself!! My plan is to order the Steeda/McQueen wheels in Brushed Aluminum then start with powder coating the Center spoke area only ....if I like it, I’ll have the rest done..if not, I’ll have the entire wheel done except for the outer lip!! ...Center caps....his name is Colin and pls tell him I sent you...Ric Robinson !! Post up some pics of your steering wheel!!
Bannon...rear tires... get 315/35’s...fronts aren’t 275/35 ! I have 3o5/30’s out back and should have gone bigger!!!!! It will also close up the fender gab somewhat! If you go with the CS11’s...consider the 1/2” front spacers from Steeda!! Looks a lot better...(I don’t have those either!! )
Hey Voodoo, Thanks for the information above super helpful. QQ What do you mean the fronts are not 275/35? The McQueen edition has 275/35's on the front. I had planned on getting the same tire size as the Steeda all around. 275's in the front and 315's in the back. I thought someone had mentioned going with a 325 in the rear. Not sure if that will work.
are you rubbing in the front just with a 275 tire size?? I would not expect that. I am always leary of wheel spacers since they put more stress on the front end wheels during a turn. More weight gets transferred further out to the sides of the car during a hard turn. What brand tire did you get?

Will post some pics when I get my car back from the shop. They are working out the drive-ability issues from adding the Edelebrock Supercharger on it. Hope they can figure it out this time. This will be the 3rd Dyno tuning session.
I definitely will reach out to Colin. I am assuming your name is Rick? Mine is John

Take it easy.

JB

Last edited:

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Voodoo. How do I locate Colin for the center cap stickers?

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Jb... what wheels are you putting these on?? Your stock Black 2019 wheel caps??? I may be able to help??
Sponsored