Sponsored

Steeda McQueen 20” Wheels... available!!!!

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Can you please post a link to new wheels?
Funny I was just going to post here, but then I saw your post. I wanted to revive this thread since last post before yours was in August. I’d like to know any updates on these wheels, particularly other finishes. I emailed Mr. Adams a long time ago, but no response. Are these wheels sold by Steeda or another company? I didn’t see them on Steeda’s site.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Dragon2018GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris Dunnigan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
We also have other take-off parts that are available for purchase:

Floor mats
Strut tower braces
Springs
Bullitt Induction system (CAI, intake manifold, fuel rails, injectors)
Shocks/Struts (non-magnaride)
Sway bars (front and rear)
Wheels with tires and TPM sensors
Front fascia

Let me know at [email protected] if I can help assist.

TJ
Front splitter? Also those pcs that cover the radiator hoses beside intake on both sides do you take those off as well didn't see them in the video with whipple installed? Thanks

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
Kind of an odd move selling the exact McQueen edition wheels in my opinion. It's the major differentiator between it and the regular Bullitt. Kinda makes the $20k upgrade seem less special now.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Kind of an odd move selling the exact McQueen edition wheels in my opinion. It's the major differentiator between it and the regular Bullitt. Kinda makes the $20k upgrade seem less special now.
If you read it...they are not the “exact” same Wheels!! Black or Brushed Aluminum only!! ....Shelby eventually sell all their stuff as well!!

Sponsored

CF-105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dark Highland Green Bullitt
If you read it...they are not the “exact” same Wheels!! Black or Brushed Aluminum only!! ....Shelby eventually sell all their stuff as well!!
Yup. Just found the other thread lower down that explained that.

And yes, I am considering the McQueen edition. :)

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I can not find the McQueen edition wheels on the Steeda Website. The link above just goes to the specialty vehicle page. I have done a search on the site and still can not find them. Can you provide a direct link to the wheels?

Thanks,

JB

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello John,

The Performance Vehicle Team was doing an update to their platform & they ran into some updating issues - the wheels will be back on shortly.

They are only offered through the Steeda Vehicle Website & they are not on Steeda.com.

I have been in contact with Mr. Adams & he is working on it.

TJ

Bannon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Thank You TJ. Very interested in the wheels and wanted to see close up pictures. They challenge I have with my current 2019 Bullitt wheels, is the fact they are black. I can't figure out for the life of my why Ford chose black when the original car had gray centers.

I have seen a couple of Videos on the McQueen edition including the Fast and Loud episode, but I could not tell whether or not they are black or gray.

As long as I have your attention, Can you purchase the Steve McQueen Edition™ Leather and Alcantara Wrapped Steering Wheel with Green Center Stripe at 12:00 Position. Since it is an option on the McQueen edition and not standard, I hope it becomes available for purchase.

Thanks again!

John

Last edited:
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
tj@steeda. It seems the guys need wheels! Sales will suffer as these are being used! They really look good too!! Any updates for Steeda on your wheels?? Guys are now going to these!!! Shelby CS11 charcoal finish!!
12DDE164-2F11-420F-A76F-C1A5140F3B2C.jpeg
F1DFCB3F-BE17-4BEF-A790-7823AE692172.jpeg

Sponsored

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
tj@steeda. It seems the guys need wheels! Sales will suffer as these are being used! They really look good too!! Any updates for Steeda on your wheels?? Guys are now going to these!!! Shelby CS11 charcoal finish!!
12DDE164-2F11-420F-A76F-C1A5140F3B2C.jpeg
I’m with you. I subscribed to this thread and get excited every time there is a notification of a new post. I can wait though, not in a hurry for wheels. The CS11’s look nice, but I like the retro and beefy look of the Steeda R5’s. I’m waiting for it to be put back on the site. Brushed aluminum for me.

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
tj@steeda. So.... a month has passed...what’s the news... keep shoppin’ guys??
8E6A79F0-06B8-49AE-8740-A1C0D2A10E32.jpeg

Abomination

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have some takeoffs for sale right now, basically best offer. They have 5-700 miles on them. They are perfect, no road rash or anything. I'm in vegas fyi, bought different wheels

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Steeda Breaking News... I spoke with Bob Adams today the President, and he has good news. All parts including the BULLITT take-off parts will be on the their NEW Site by the 2nd or 3rd week of November!! He was pumped and advised their are lots of parts as the McQueen Edition has been very successful he said!!
Included will be the McQueen/Steeda style wheels as was proposed before. Understandably not in the same color the McQueen customers have !! Be patient guys....it’s all coming!! Steeda is an stand up company with excellent parts and the best Customer Service I’ve ever experienced!!

I’M WAITING !!! Who else is in???
97A559A3-09F1-4B89-A492-9171C511B045.jpeg
Sponsored