Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
We're growing! Steeda Autosports - the largest Ford-based aftermarket performance parts manufacturer and supplier, has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative. This is your opportunity to join our leading sales team and work in a fast-paced sales environment with a focus on customer service. Our preferred candidate is one that is very customer service-oriented, detail-oriented, highly-motivated, and committed to making a difference in the performance world today. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for both our Pompano Beach, FL and Valdosta, GA locations.

This candidate must display professional, friendly demeanor when handling customer inquiries and provide prompt, efficient service to all internal and external customer touch-points while aiding them in support of their purchases.

Please find several key responsibilities below:
- Receive incoming calls and make outbound calls to both existing and new customers with the overall goal of building strong relationships
- Swiftly enter and process orders in a streamlined manner
- Make outbound calls to customers to resolve scenarios regarding payments, out of stock items, and shipping updates
- Troubleshoot order inquiries to help ensure timely order processing
- Take note of and relay trends encountered to management
- Perform administrative assigned tasks as directed by manager

*Automotive knowledge/experience required, preferably related to the Mustang.*

If interested, send your resume to [email protected] or feel free to send me a pm! :cheers:

Thanks,
David
Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Let me know when you need a Logistics & Supply Chain guy. :)

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Or a Steeda Corp security consultant..:)

Seriously, wish I wasn't ten years into my LEO career or I would consider coming back to the private sector and jumping on.

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Or a Steeda Corp security consultant..:)

Seriously, wish I wasn't ten years into my LEO career or I would consider coming back to the private sector and jumping on.
:)

Sponsored

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I couldn't afford to take this job. Being surrounded by Steeda stuff all day, I'd be spending 2 or 3 times my weekly salary in mods ...................

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I couldn't afford to take this job. Being surrounded by Steeda stuff all day, I'd be spending 2 or 3 times my weekly salary in mods ...................
Similar thing happened to me haha.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
We're growing! Steeda Autosports - the largest Ford-based aftermarket performance parts manufacturer and supplier, has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative. This is your opportunity to join our leading sales team and work in a fast-paced sales environment with a focus on customer service. Our preferred candidate is one that is very customer service-oriented, detail-oriented, highly-motivated, and committed to making a difference in the performance world today. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for both our Pompano Beach, FL and Valdosta, GA locations.

This candidate must display professional, friendly demeanor when handling customer inquiries and provide prompt, efficient service to all internal and external customer touch-points while aiding them in support of their purchases.

Please find several key responsibilities below:
- Receive incoming calls and make outbound calls to both existing and new customers with the overall goal of building strong relationships
- Swiftly enter and process orders in a streamlined manner
- Make outbound calls to customers to resolve scenarios regarding payments, out of stock items, and shipping updates
- Troubleshoot order inquiries to help ensure timely order processing
- Take note of and relay trends encountered to management
- Perform administrative assigned tasks as directed by manager

*Automotive knowledge/experience required, preferably related to the Mustang.*

If interested, send your resume to [email protected] or feel free to send me a pm! :cheers:

Thanks,
David
If I lived closer I would certainly apply. My salary would end up going to car mods though LOL.

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
^ same here. 18 years in the new car service department, service advisor and service manager (Ford, Chrysler/Jeep, and Volvo). Sold cars for my first 2.5 years out of the Navy. Dang it!

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
If I lived closer I would certainly apply. My salary would end up going to car mods though LOL.
I know the feeling! :)

^ same here. 18 years in the new car service department, service advisor and service manager (Ford, Chrysler/Jeep, and Volvo). Sold cars for my first 2.5 years out of the Navy. Dang it!
Let me know if interested!

TrackpackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT PP
Oh I am, I'm just too far away as well. Just bought our home in November. I know this job would be right up my alley....
Sponsored