Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP

2017 GT PP1
I added the Steeda H-Pipe Resonator delete two months ago and instantly fell in love with the sound! However, this being my first and long awaited Mustang GT, I wanted to upgrade the axel back to make my ears bleed and wake the neighbors up like I remember muscle cars from my childhood. So, after in depth research here and other places, I added the Magnaflow Race Series Performance Axle-Back Exhaust yesterday. All I can say is ..........
upload_2019-7-13_14-38-59.jpeg
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0T3TP6y0OKFhEoaremlnJaQEg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
Yeah, I put that piece on my car too and I like the sound. But I left the rest of the exhaust system stock, you see, I kind of like my neighbours and where I live and I figured what's the point of pissing them off with obnoxious (to them) racket which really gains me nothing at all. Besides that, the noise makes absolutely no difference to my lap times so I figure why bother?

OP
OP
Lb353

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Yeah, I put that piece on my car too and I like the sound. But I left the rest of the exhaust system stock, you see, I kind of like my neighbours and where I live and I figured what's the point of pissing them off with obnoxious (to them) racket which really gains me nothing at all. Besides that, the noise makes absolutely no difference to my lap times so I figure why bother?
I here ya. But, I really could care less what they think. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a $#&* 20 year old that I rev the car or drive around the hood so people can here me. I am respectful and never get out of second until I am out of the hood, nor go WOT until I am on the main thoroughfare. But, if I want a loud car, I will have a loud car. My response to them, should they say something, will be...”wait until I put headers on, you haven’t heard shit yet!” : o

Zay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

2017 GT PP1
I added the Steeda H-Pipe Resonator delete two months ago and instantly fell in love with the sound! However, this being my first and long awaited Mustang GT, I wanted to upgrade the axel back to make my ears bleed and wake the neighbors up like I remember muscle cars from my childhood. So, after in depth research here and other places, I added the Magnaflow Race Series Performance Axle-Back Exhaust yesterday. All I can say is ..........
upload_2019-7-13_14-38-59.jpeg
Add Longtubes and it will be 10X, loud enough to wake the dead.

OP
OP
Lb353

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I have a custom H-Pipe and Magnaflow Comp Axle Backs.

Many many compliments on the deep tone. Absolutely love it.
The drone with the comps though... but is a common side effect of deeper sounding.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Yup the difference being you're actually picking up a good amount of power with that volume from the long tubes.

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
The drone with the comps though... but is a common side effect of deeper sounding.
just add some resonators to the back of the h. drone be gone!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
We'd also be interested in hearing what that sounds like if you repost the video. Our guess is....that puppy is LOUD. :crackup:
I just swapped out my Magnalflow comp mufflers for your Race series axle back paired with your x-pipe... I'll get a video up soon for you ...it's definitely not quiet

OP
OP
Lb353

Lb353

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP