Sponsored

Steeda H Pipe 2019 Bullitt active exhaust drive by.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Hi,
What do you guys think of the sound? For a small price I believe the H pipe was a perfect upgrade.
Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Hi,
What do you guys think of the sound? For a small price I believe the H pipe was a perfect upgrade.

Thanks for posting and going through modes. Sounds awesome in sport and track.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Wish you had done the same stock, to see the difference with the same phone, same street, etc. I think it sounds a little raspier, which is totally expected, but again, without back to back runs, hard to tell how much more.

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wish you had done the same stock, to see the difference with the same phone, same street, etc. I think it sounds a little raspier, which is totally expected, but again, without back to back runs, hard to tell how much more.
Yeah it took me a while to find this place and no luck when it was stock. Maybe someone else can record a stock sounding one.

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
It only works with the same recording device, same car, same place, etc. Oh, and next time do aggressive downshifts (rev-match engaged) when slowing down, to see how it sounds. Missed that :D.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It only works with the same recording device, same car, same place, etc. Oh, and next time do aggressive downshifts (rev-match engaged) when slowing down, to see how it sounds. Missed that :D.
Haha I should find another stock Bullitt and record them. I will use the same camera and mic I use :p

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Gt Convertible 2021 (TBA)
So just a simple H - pipe change? What a difference.

Had my 2019 Bullitt 4 months took it to ford today telling them that there is no sound difference between Normal, Sports and Track. Think I've got a pretty good idea as its stable mate is also a FN 5.0 Gt. There is a big difference the GT has definite sound changes between Normal,Sports and Track.

Long story long Ford did a map of the Bullitts sound range and they told me everything is as expected. So that tells me the Bullitts exhaust sound track is quieter than your standard GT.

Anyone else found the Bullitts exhaust on the quiet side? Might have to get me an H-pipe if thats all it takes?

Snellemin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '14 Expedition, Merc C300, Scion xb,
That sounds nice on the Bullitt. It has a deeper tone vs my X-pipe.

JFBullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
So just a simple H - pipe change? What a difference.

Had my 2019 Bullitt 4 months took it to ford today telling them that there is no sound difference between Normal, Sports and Track. Think I've got a pretty good idea as its stable mate is also a FN 5.0 Gt. There is a big difference the GT has definite sound changes between Normal,Sports and Track.

Long story long Ford did a map of the Bullitts sound range and they told me everything is as expected. So that tells me the Bullitts exhaust sound track is quieter than your standard GT.

Anyone else found the Bullitts exhaust on the quiet side? Might have to get me an H-pipe if thats all it takes?
Shouldn't be the case. Physically the exhausts are the same outside of the tips, but the Bullitt has a burble tune(adds pops and backfires) in Sport and Track modes that the regular GT doesn't.
Sponsored