Sponsored

Steeda, great products and great cusomer support. Buy with confidence.

1MeanZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP M6 1986 Camaro IROC-Z
The team at Steeda bent over backwards to earn my business, then they doubled down by providing unparalleled service after the sale. I can't think of a time when I've been over-served like this and I wanted to come here and tell others.

After contacting Steeda team members on this site and trading various emails with them answering my questions, I placed an order. The next day they gave me a call to notify me that what I had ordered (not Steeda branded product) was on back order for a prolonged period. They offered to put together an alternate package of more expensive parts and services and matched the price of my original order. They saved me a substantial amount of money over list price and they were GREAT to deal with. They could have just shot me an email telling me what I ordered was on back order. Instead they CALLED me and proactively offered an alternate solution that dramatically benefitted me.

I've begun installing all the Steeda parts on my car, and as everyone already knows, it's all top quality stuff. I can't wait to get the car out this spring and try all this stuff out.

So if Steeda is a brand you're considering for your car, buy with confidence. The team there wants your business, they will put you first, they are responsive and easy to deal with, their products and tech assistance are top notch.
Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
The team at Steeda bent over backwards to earn my business, then they doubled down by providing unparalleled service after the sale. I can't think of a time when I've been over-served like this and I wanted to come here and tell others.

After contacting Steeda team members on this site and trading various emails with them answering my questions, I placed an order. The next day they gave me a call to notify me that what I had ordered (not Steeda branded product) was on back order for a prolonged period. They offered to put together an alternate package of more expensive parts and services and matched the price of my original order. They saved me a substantial amount of money over list price and they were GREAT to deal with. They could have just shot me an email telling me what I ordered was on back order. Instead they CALLED me and proactively offered an alternate solution that dramatically benefitted me.

I've begun installing all the Steeda parts on my car, and as everyone already knows, it's all top quality stuff. I can't wait to get the car out this spring and try all this stuff out.

So if Steeda is a brand you're considering for your car, buy with confidence. The team there wants your business, they will put you first, they are responsive and easy to deal with, their products and tech assistance are top notch.
Thank you so much for your feedback!
Steeda appreciates their customers and supporters !

Team Steeda!