Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
how are you feeling about the difference before and after? This is on my list...just wondering how high up it should be.

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
Looks great under there! Thanks for posting and enjoy! :thumbsup:
I wish i could show it off lol.. Im glad it cleared my Long tubes and I love the stiffer feeling.

how are you feeling about the difference before and after? This is on my list...just wondering how high up it should be.
The front is more stable and stiffer. Perfect mod for the front. Car feels way better than stock

Sponsored

CrazedAntelope

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
I installed a G-Trac brace for my ecoboost PP, so I thought I would chime in:

I was interested in this product because the car felt unstable and floaty going over 110 mph on bumpy one lane roads.

The ecoboost PP comes with a top-strut tower brace that connects to the firewall, so the difference was not night and day. All items listed below were slight changes in feeling.

1. Steering feel was more direct. I could feel this even pulling out of the driveway.
2. Chassis seemed stiffer, even at low speeds.
3. High speed stability improved.
4. Front end springs actually felt slightly softer! Firming up the chassis exposed the next-limiting factor, which were my springs.

This is a great supporting mod for both PP cars and non-PP cars.

The way I think of it: a G-Trac Brace is to coilovers as an upgraded intercooler is to a big turbo upgrade.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Look into their IRS braces too.

Some springs and a little work on the IRS will have it carving corners in no time.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I installed a G-Trac brace for my ecoboost PP, so I thought I would chime in:

I was interested in this product because the car felt unstable and floaty going over 110 mph on bumpy one lane roads.

The ecoboost PP comes with a top-strut tower brace that connects to the firewall, so the difference was not night and day. All items listed below were slight changes in feeling.

1. Steering feel was more direct. I could feel this even pulling out of the driveway.
2. Chassis seemed stiffer, even at low speeds.
3. High speed stability improved.
4. Front end springs actually felt slightly softer! Firming up the chassis exposed the next-limiting factor, which were my springs.

This is a great supporting mod for both PP cars and non-PP cars.

The way I think of it: a G-Trac Brace is to coilovers as an upgraded intercooler is to a big turbo upgrade.
Thanks for your feedback! Glad you're enjoying the g-trac brace, we've received a bunch of positive feedback regarding increased steering response.

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
Mine greatly improved my GTPP front-end solidity and sharpened turn-in quite noticeably. Highly recommended; been on my car for months now. Along with Steeda sway bars (set to minimum setting, oddly and sufficiently enough), springs (linear), rear bushing support system and vertical links, the car's handling has gone from floaty to neutral front-to-rear, and generally sublime without hurting the ride at all. And I drive really hard on twisty backroads. I don't know that it needs anything more done to the suspension now!

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Been having mine several months now. Still as impressed as ever!

OP
OP
rio16

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
Mine only cleared my stainless power headers by a mm or two. Was so close that they hit under vibration and made a horrible buzz noise. I had to put a couple wraps around the brace to avoid the metal on metal noise.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I've been eyeing this....as I feel the bushing play in the front end at freeway speeds. Off topic...did you guys do your own header install?

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I've been eyeing this....as I feel the bushing play in the front end at freeway speeds. Off topic...did you guys do your own header install?
We've got these on-hand and ready to ship! Just let me know if you have any questions :thumbsup:
Sponsored