Sponsored

Steeda/FedEx Shipping…can’t be just me?!?!

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Please do not use UPS. They will not deliver any packages that contain firearms or parts. In fact if they determine that it does, they destroy the package.

If they were my only option, I would hand deliver it myself. Who in the hell do they think they are? If they want to be that way they should only operate in Canada, Great Britain, Australia and any other countries that deny their subjects the right to possess firearms.
Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
That's very interesting...I've never heard that one before.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Please do not use UPS. They will not deliver any packages that contain firearms or parts. In fact if they determine that it does, they destroy the package.

If they were my only option, I would hand deliver it myself. Who in the hell do they think they are? If they want to be that way they should only operate in Canada, Great Britain, Australia and any other countries that deny their subjects the right to possess firearms.
Like, wut? Paranoid much? Destroy packages? Maybe try to lay off the sauce and consider that not every mangled box is a consipracy to take your guns away. They mangle plenty of kitten posters and scrapbooking supplies too.

Paul McWhiskey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Like, wut? Paranoid much? Destroy packages? Maybe try to lay off the sauce and consider that not every mangled box is a consipracy to take your guns away. They mangle plenty of kitten posters and scrapbooking supplies too.

UPS Announces New Rules for Shipping Firearms, Parts, Requiring Frames, Receivers to Be Serialized - The Truth About Guns

Who is using sauce? This is all I need not to use them anymore. I do not patronize any business that thinks that they can usurp the Constitution. And, as you probably may not know, today is Constitution Day.

Cheers!

Darthy Jo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1986 Panther Kallista
OP is buying car parts, though.

Either way, I just got a couple giant boxes with RTR grille parts from AM via FedEx. Zero issues in my location. UPS is good here too for what I buy, but haven't ordered from Steeda, yet. Both have successfully delivered thousands of dollars worth of goods for my projects. Not too many options for shipping stuff out there.

Sponsored

ZX3ST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, Kona Blue, J3116
@galaxy I'm in the STL area too and I think it's a fedex thing. And relatively new. I haven't had issues with them until maybe the last year or so.

Been waiting patiently for a replacement alternator. Supposed to be delivered this past Wed.

Wed - On truck for delivery. Woohoo! Around 5:00p it switches to undeliverable because customer not home. WTF? My cameras confirm nobody ever showed up.

Thu - Shows delivered. Woohoo! Nope. Not there. WTF?

Fri - Magically shows up on my doorstep. Went to check tracking. They had marked it delivered, then must have found it in the truck later because they created a duplicate tracking number.

ZX3ST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, Kona Blue, J3116
Like, wut? Paranoid much? Destroy packages?
There's a bit more nuance to what's been going on here, but basically yes. They are on record of doing some pretty shady stuff to some particular vendors because they deal in (perfectly legal) items that they don't like.

Vinnie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Magnetic Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
My fed ex order was destroyed from Steeda. A giant hole through the box, and there was some hood damage. Plus it arrived late. It was an experience that shouldn’t have happened. The replacement parts were in better shape, the box was still trashed. It’s frustrating. Good luck

Darthy Jo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1986 Panther Kallista
Maybe we should start a package thread? It seems strongly that it's a locality situation, but it sucks to lose a package of what are likely expensive parts for anyone.

Sponsored

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
I had issues with Fed-ex, on a suspension kit. Steeda made it right. Was shipped in 2 boxes one made the other one didn't. 2 weeks later sway bars showed up on porch with no box and the rear springs never showed up. I can't stress enough that Steeda made it right.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Oh yes, I think worthy of caveating…Steeda customer service is top shelf dealing with and working around this crap.

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Yup...f%$#ed again by FedEx. Not Steeda this time, but my AntiGravity order. There's just nothing worse than having cool car parts on the way and thinking they're gonna get delivered, only to have your soul snatched out of your body! LOL.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yup...f%$#ed again by FedEx. Not Steeda this time, but my AntiGravity order. There's just nothing worse than having cool car parts on the way and thinking they're gonna get delivered, only to have your soul snatched out of your body! LOL.
That sucks, maybe FedEx has something against STL LOL. They seem to like me here in the Chicago area, rarely have an issue with them.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
but my AntiGravity order.
Initial thought is a large lithium item which was not marked or declared, possibly packaged or declared incorrectly. Another is everything was correct, but the FedEx person on the line didn't know how to transfer a lithium item of that type, to continue shipment.
Sponsored

Last edited: