Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, I spoke to our installation team ... this is what they replied with:

This is very common with the autos and things get a little complicated as a result when they are installed on the Ford assembly line. They are not always consistently placed as we have found during some of our most recent installs.

Our team has moved the transmission lines so it doesn’t touch the brace. There is also the option of putting a piece of heater hose around the transmission lines in those areas which would prevent any noise with them touching.

In a perfect world, nothing would move or get tweaked during manufacturing but that is not always the case.

TJ
Sponsored

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
TJ
[/QUOTE]
Okay, I spoke to our installation team ... this is what they replied with:

This is very common with the autos and things get a little complicated as a result when they are installed on the Ford assembly line. They are not always consistently placed as we have found during some of our most recent installs.

Our team has moved the transmission lines so it doesn’t touch the brace. There is also the option of putting a piece of heater hose around the transmission lines in those areas which would prevent any noise with them touching.

In a perfect world, nothing would move or get tweaked during manufacturing but that is not always the case.

TJ
Hence why a simple 3/8" alum fabricated spacer between thwe brace and frame rail worked fom me. If i had a 1/4" alum plate to fab the spacer, that would have been perfect. The 3/8 spacer gave me 3/16 gap between the trans lines and the brace.