D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Ok. So I know everyone has already made threads about their Steeda stuff, but I'm officially a believer!

Car: GT PP
Mods Engin: JLT CAI with Lund Tune, Flowmaster American. Thunder Cat back

With that in minds, the car was nice and peppy, felt good for power and overall drivability. Suspension still was lacking so Steeda was contacted...

Springs
Sway bars
Sway bar Billet Brackets
Vertical Links
Toe Arms
Bump steer kit
G-Track Brace
IRS bushings
MMR Camber Plates
Performance wheel alignment
Added: Steeda Poly diff bushings

The car is a go kart. Set the front sway bars to the center and rear to the lower settings, entry high speed turn is predictible, so much so I haven't learned the limits yet. The ass can be easily manuvered with throttle (Race mode/traction off). The body roll seems like it's gone (once the track wheels/tires come in I'll know for sure), it's unreal, I am in LOVE with the car now. This is the way it should've come from the factory for the PP cars. Really a learning curve, since now everything is souch more compossed.

The IRS bushings and arms drastically changed the feel of the car on take off, the power actually goes to the tires (which I spin even easier now, even with camber still within factory specs.) There's not that feeling like the IRS wasn't properly fastened, it feels like it's built in to the body. Such a great mod. I'm ordering the IRS brackets as well, but I don't see how it can really improve further. It that good!!

Steeda has my vote!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Great write up. Glad to hear all this positive feedback. I have just about all those parts ordered and sitting at Steeda in Valdosta. My springs should arrive this week and will hopefully make my appointment for next week for them to install everything.

I am beyond excited and can't wait to drive it and feel the difference.

OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
Great write up. Glad to hear all this positive feedback. I have just about all those parts ordered and sitting at Steeda in Valdosta. My springs should arrive this week and will hopefully make my appointment for next week for them to install everything.

I am beyond excited and can't wait to drive it and feel the difference.
Its beyond, specially after an alignment. You'll be happy you did it. And the wife didn't even notice the difference in ride (she doesn't know the parts are on, lol)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Its beyond, specially after an alignment. You'll be happy you did it. And the wife didn't even notice the difference in ride (she doesn't know the parts are on, lol)
LOL!! That's funny.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Ok. So I know everyone has already made threads about their Steeda stuff, but I'm officially a believer!

Car: GT PP
Mods Engin: JLT CAI with Lund Tune, Flowmaster American. Thunder Cat back

With that in minds, the car was nice and peppy, felt good for power and overall drivability. Suspension still was lacking so Steeda was contacted...

Springs
Sway bars
Sway bar Billet Brackets
Vertical Links
Toe Arms
Bump steer kit
G-Track Brace
IRS bushings
MMR Camber Plates
Performance wheel alignment

The car is a go kart. Set the front sway bars to the center and rear to the lower settings, entry high speed turn is predictible, so much so I haven't learned the limits yet. The ass can be easily manuvered with throttle (Race mode/traction off). The body roll seems like it's gone (once the track wheels/tires come in I'll know for sure), it's unreal, I am in LOVE with the car now. This is the way it should've come from the factory for the PP cars. Really a learning curve, since now everything is souch more compossed.

The IRS bushings and arms drastically changed the feel of the car on take off, the power actually goes to the tires (which I spin even easier now, even with camber still within factory specs.) There's not that feeling like the IRS wasn't properly fastened, it feels like it's built in to the body. Such a great mod. I'm ordering the IRS brackets as well, but I don't see how it can really improve further. It that good!!

Steeda has my vote!
So glad to hear you're happy with your Steeda mods! Love seeing happy customers - enjoy! :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
So glad to hear you're happy with your Steeda mods! Love seeing happy customers - enjoy! :)
Thanks for the awesome parts! Hey, I'll be ordering the IRS braces tomorrow, keep a set available for me. ;)

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
Do you really need the sway bars if u have the PP? Dont they already have front and rear sway bars?

OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
Do you really need the sway bars if u have the PP? Dont they already have front and rear sway bars?
Yes! The OE Sways allows most of the body roll, the adjustability and the extra size really eliminates the understeer and give the springs the extra rate without compromising ride comfort. Also, the brackets really prevent deflection under heavy loads.

Honestly, the PP sway bar look puny by comparison!

OP
OP
D3adch1ld

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
Added even more STEEDA!!! IRS Brackets and Centering spacers. Lucky for me, we set the IRS properly and the centering spacers went right in, easssyyy. The brackets also went right in. I had a slight snag with the front OE bolt, WD40 did the trick. All looks unreal. Spent the day washing both my cars, so no driving impressions, but I just love the idea that everything is so fastened. Honestly, the fitment is so unbelievable, that sometimes I think Steeda help develop the car. lol.

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
how much NVH increase was there from the IRS bushings

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Added even more STEEDA!!! IRS Brackets and Centering spacers. Lucky for me, we set the IRS properly and the centering spacers went right in, easssyyy. The brackets also went right in. I had a slight snag with the front OE bolt, WD40 did the trick. All looks unreal. Spent the day washing both my cars, so no driving impressions, but I just love the idea that everything is so fastened. Honestly, the fitment is so unbelievable, that sometimes I think Steeda help develop the car. lol.
Glad to hear it, sir! Enjoy! :thumbsup:

gundam83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Oxford White
I have the Steeda sway bar set and had them on the middle setting for both bars. I nearly lost the rear end in the middle of a semi-spirited turn at a stop light, and probably would have lost it if the electronic nannies didn't kick in. Would setting the rears to the lower notch helped with that? Or would it have made it worse seeing how I would be promoting oversteer now correct?

GT0038

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT/sold :(
I have the Steeda sway bar set and had them on the middle setting for both bars. I nearly lost the rear end in the middle of a semi-spirited turn at a stop light, and probably would have lost it if the electronic nannies didn't kick in. Would setting the rears to the lower notch helped with that? Or would it have made it worse seeing how I would be promoting oversteer now correct?
Try adjusting your rear bar further out. Essentially pushing the rear sway-bar further towards the back of the car. Should be the outermost hole at the end of the bar you want to bolt the endlinks too. This should be the softest setting, and reduce the oversteer. Also make sure your tires are at correct pressures. Intersections are never a good place to stomp on a car cause generally the surface is pretty slick.

If you find it still to much for you then I would adjust your front bar to the innermost hole which will stiffen the front bar up increasing your understeer even more.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Interesting to read this. Do you have a PP or non PP GT?

I have the sway bars and other Steeda components installed as of last Thursday and took some spirited back roads the other day including taking some turn-offs from a main road to a side road at a pretty high rate of speed (30-35mph) and my rear-end was planted like glue. The turn in with the front wheels/suspension is just so precise and instantaneous. I love it!

I have my front bar set on hole 3 (one away from the firmest) and my rear set on hole 2 (middle hole and one away from the firmest) for reference.
Sponsored