• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Steeda CAI - 5k miles on it, only selling cause I sold my car

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
Amazing intake. I had the JLT then switched to the Steeda intake. Real HP gains and an immediately noticeable difference when switching from the JLT to the Steeda intake. Absolutely loved it.

Price: $250 shipped. Shipping is gonna run about 25-30 bucks for a box this big so I believe $130 off is a pretty good deal for such a low amount of miles on it.

note: the black plastic pieces are dusty, i will dust them and clean the velocity stack as well before shipping. they just got dusty from being in my garage but the filter has been kept in a plastic bag. comes with all hardware and screws it came with from steeda to install, except you save 30-45 minutes of assembling some of the pieces for the intake tube

intake.jpg

intake2.jpg
Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
It should be noted that this is the no tune required version, correct?

Great intake. I have the same one! GLWS

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
It should be noted that this is the no tune required version, correct?

Great intake. I have the same one! GLWS

this one requires a tune.

Sold to KennethAlan lol.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
you sold your car?! PM inbound sir
Sponsored