Steeda Bumpsteer + Koni Struts

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I had my alignment shop install the Koni struts since frankly compressing those springs freak me out a little and install and adjust the bumpsteer kit. While I'm sure the excellent Koni struts helped quite a bit over the stock PP struts, the Steeda bumpsteer kit made quite a difference. Where I really notice it is in corners when the road isn't perfect. Any bump at all before and I always had to fight the wheel. Now I really feel like I'm in control, not the car.

This was one of those upgrades that I put off for a long time, trying to convince myself if it was really needed. In hindsight, I wish I had done it a long time ago!

Oh and while I was at it, I got the Steeda Hood Latch. I've heard stories of others snapping theirs off and how inconvenient it was. Every time I pop the hood I thought about it and how flimsy that plastic was. I love having this aluminum latch!

http://www.steeda.com/2015-2016-mustang-hood-latches/

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
I'm having Koni's and Bump Steer kit on a week from tomorrow actually, glad to hear you could notice the difference it's going to be night and day for me.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Good info..

And btw, David, Steeda needs to logo that hood latch. LOL

OP
OP
jbailer

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Thanks! I was just thinking about it again today. I have this 1 back road near my house I tend to drive a bit fast on and I take this road every day. It has a curve with a bump where they joined the pavement. When I hit that bump before, I had to fight the steering wheel. It was bad enough I would try to cut the corner if nobody was coming the other way so I would almost be straight. Now I still bump over it but steering in unaffected. I just LOVE to drive this car! Mustang #6 and by far my favorite!

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I'm having Koni's and Bump Steer kit on a week from tomorrow actually, glad to hear you could notice the difference it's going to be night and day for me.
See ya next week! :cheers:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197