• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT Steeda Billet Rear Shock Mount (PN 555-8151)

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
As a result of switching to coilovers I now have a set of Steeda billet upper shock mounts for sale. These are complete and need nothing replaced. They have the 10mm-1.5 diameter sleeves so they can be used with stock, FRPP, and Viking shocks. I was using them with a set of FRPP shocks.

Mounts are off the car and ready to ship. Items will be shipped 24-48 hours after payment.

Price is $150 shipped anywhere in continental US.

Steeda 01.jpg

steeda 02.jpg
Sponsored

EMonday

Project Hell-Hound
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Dude just by the 12mm adaptor Kit and you don’t have to sell them lol. Your better off doing that then using the crap mounts that your using now. I did the same thing when I switched to pedders coil over. Don’t be foolish and sell them cause you think you can’t use them. USE THEM

OP
OP
turbofiveoh

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
The coilovers I installed are Ohlin's R&T and Steeda, at the time, couldn't confirm if the adjuster would fit with their upper shock mount. Instead of rolling the dice I ended up ordering a set of J&M spherical upper mounts when I ordered the coilivers as they were 100% compatible with the Ohlins R&T coilovers. The J&M mounts are not a crap mount by any standard.

EMonday

Project Hell-Hound
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Oh sweet glad to hear you didn’t go back to stock! I almost went with J&M in the red option but I ended up unexpectedly with steeda’s rear shock mounts either option is a good option.

OP
OP
turbofiveoh

turbofiveoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for the encouragement to keep a better option. At the time, had Steeda been able to confirm that their shock mounts worked with the Ohlin's adjuster I would have kept them. I agree the stock upper mounts are garbage and don't belong on a car that's driven hard or equipped with a performance suspension.
Sponsored