• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Arizona Steeda Alignment Kit, Green Air Filter

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Ecoboost Mustang
Ended up trading my Ecoboost Mustang for a GT and have a lot of parts for sale!

If sending money through Paypal as "Goods & Services", please add the extra fee. You can use https://thefeecalculator.com/ to see how much the fee would be. Please and Thank you.

For sale
:

• Steeda alignment kit $30 Shipped

• Green Filter Cone Air Filter that will fit either C&L or AIRAID cold air instake. $30

All items are OBO, so feel free to send me a message. If the item is not listed it means that the item has been sold. View attachment 388518 View attachment 388519 View attachment 388520 View attachment 388521 View attachment 388522 View attachment 388523 View attachment 388524 View attachment 388525 View attachment 388527 View attachment 388528

Last edited:
OP
OP

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
Sorry don't do PayPal,
If you're interested in some of my items feel free to send me a pm. We can probably work something out and use something other than Paypal

Goosey23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is the sunshade sold already? I don't see it on your list.

OP
OP

Herrera7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jose
Vehicle(s)
Bump...Prices Lowered on the left over items.