Sponsored

Steeda (advice for Canadian buyers, learn from my mistake)

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
Fellow Canadians take note... Please read the section about shipping. I didn't :(

So yeah I really screwed up my an order I just made with Steeda.

Just bought a new S550. I thought I would take advantage of the Labor Day sale that just happened and ordered over $700usd in parts.

I later received an email saying 1 of the 3 items I bought was backordered a few days. I did not mind because I was not in a rush and waited.

After a few days I receive info for one shipment that came with two FedEx tracking numbers. I just thought maybe two items in one box and 1 on the other. But then a few days later a tracking number for a second separate shipment, and that's when I realized something was wrong.

I contacted Steeda and they told me I should have asked for a hold on the items that was in stock to wait for the backordered part if I wanted everything to be shipped together, otherwise everything that is in stock it will go out right away as per their shipping policy.

This means for me FedEx will process my order as two separate shipments, so I will be paying twice the amount in brokerage (I don't live anywhere near the US border so I have to rely on them to process it). At over $700usd in parts it's going to be big...

Feel free to fail me :frusty:
Sponsored

Gunz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
Why would you not order from their Canadian branch?