Steeda 2 G-Trac Brace does not fit with Ultimate Headers LT headers

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I purchased a Steeda 2 G-Trac Brace for my 2019 Bullitt which has Ultimate Headers long tube headers. Unfortunately, the brace won’t fit with the headers installed. I should also note that I had to lower the motor 1/4 inch for header clearance. Has anyone else encountered this and if so, is there a way to get around this issue and still use the brace? Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have headers and it was not a problem,not even close .I guess it all depends on brand of header you own .

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I have the brace With American Racing Headers. I guess with having to lower the motor for the install, and them not clearing the brace, ultimate headers aren’t that Ultimate..

OP
OP
NGOT8R

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I have the brace With American Racing Headers. I guess with having to lower the motor for the install, and them not clearing the brace, ultimate headers aren’t that Ultimate..
Yeah, I wish I hadn’t bought the brace until after the header install. It was in the back of my mind the entire time, that there might be a clearance issue between the headers and brace.

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Did your brace come with the shims to lower the brace?