Steeda 18-19 Axle Back Exhaust - Amazing

Mdell2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mario
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
After tons of research, I stumbled on a video on you tube calling this exhaust possibly the best. Could not find too many exhaust clips on this system to compare but I went for it anyway. Well the guy was right, it sounds amazing and no drone. Yes, no drone ! Nice fit and finish, looks good, and the sound is great. Not too loud during normal driving but when you get on it, it really comes to life and all for $470.00. As soon as I figure out how to upload a file (says it's too big), I'll post it.
Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Wouldn't expect much drone from axleback only unless it was a magnaflow comp. But even then with stock resonator would kill most of it.

Pair it with the Steeda x pipe (or any that matches diameter) to really wake it up. Probably a bit much though if you end up with LTH unless you add resonators back (been down that road as have many lol)

udcvsean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Do you experience any drone at all with the h pipe and axle back combo? Wondering about your long term impression since it seems you added the h pipe half a year ago?

udcvsean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks for the reply man. Which RPMs do you usually experience drone with this combo? Just a tad worried since I daily drive my Mustang haha.

Sponsored

udcvsean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey man did you ever get a chance to look into this?

udcvsean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I actually got the Steeda H-pipe and axle back installed on my 2019 Mustang GT over the weekend. Gotta say it’s pretty awesome. Can’t notice any drone except when lugging engine in sixth which I try not to do anyway. It is hella loud though. Cold starts are a bit obnoxious tbh and getting on the gas pedal makes it roar. Still, I don’t mind the volume and the tone is very nice. Deep and throaty with just the right amount of rasp. Can still hear conversations and music just fine with windows up. Windows down is fine too unless I step on it.

mmburr88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I actually got the Steeda H-pipe and axle back installed on my 2019 Mustang GT over the weekend. Gotta say it’s pretty awesome. Can’t notice any drone except when lugging engine in sixth which I try not to do anyway. It is hella loud though. Cold starts are a bit obnoxious tbh and getting on the gas pedal makes it roar. Still, I don’t mind the volume and the tone is very nice. Deep and throaty with just the right amount of rasp. Can still hear conversations and music just fine with windows up. Windows down is fine too unless I step on it.
I'm pretty stoked, have the axle back installed and now the h-pipe is on the way.

nj888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
NJ
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018
I just got this axle back exhaust, sounds sooo damn good but does anyone have issue with fitment. I think mine is hanging a little low. Let me know if you guys have this issue and how you solved it.

Thanks!

mmburr88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I just got this axle back exhaust, sounds sooo damn good but does anyone have issue with fitment. I think mine is hanging a little low. Let me know if you guys have this issue and how you solved it.

Thanks!
Pictures?