Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I don't understand why some hate parts bin cars. I like how Ford takes proven parts and creates a new special edition model. The car does not have to be all new , just give me the good parts.
I'm fine with it for smaller trims, like these. I HATE it when it comes to bigger names like Boss and Mach1. To me those names deserve more name specific gear to them.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I don't understand why some hate parts bin cars. I like how Ford takes proven parts and creates a new special edition model. The car does not have to be all new , just give me the good parts.
Most car parts come from a bin. Just like cooking, half of it is the recipe.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I'm fine with it for smaller trims, like these. I HATE it when it comes to bigger names like Boss and Mach1. To me those names deserve more name specific gear to them.
That makes me angry also. Damn those parts bin cars. Out with the bins immediately! ā€œSir, we have no place to put the parts while weā€™re buildingā€
Boss- ā€œI donā€™t care. No one will ever call our cars parts bin cars!ā€ - ā€œNow pick up that GT500 CFTP wing from the floor and tack it on the ass of that there EcoBoost and get on with it son.ā€ :clap: šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
That makes me angry also. Damn those parts bin cars. Out with the bins immediately! ā€œSir, we have no place to put the parts while weā€™re buildingā€
Boss- ā€œI donā€™t care. No one will ever call our cars parts bin cars!ā€ - ā€œNow pick that GT500 CFTP wing and tack it on the ass of that there EcoBoost and get on with it son.ā€ :clap:
I think an EB is about the ONLY thing that a GT500/GT350 wing hasn't been put on yet. I'm amazed they have not started a " SHELBY-Line to go with the ST-Line that's just all the Shelby looks and none of the performance.

Now that I think of it I'm also they didn't do a Shelby EB at all.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I think an EB is about the ONLY thing that a GT500/GT350 wing hasn't been put on yet. I'm amazed they have not started a " SHELBY-Line to go with the ST-Line that's just all the Shelby looks and none of the performance.
Drive an EB out of a C-130 herc at 25,000 ft and I think it'll go as fast as a GT350. The rear-spoiler with extra flap will make sure the car tracks straight and true.

The trunk-mounted deceleration device is left as an exercise for the reader. There should be a suitable set of canopies behind the paddock at the far end of your local drag strip.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Drive an EB out of a C-130 herc at 25,000 ft and I think it'll go as fast as a GT350. The rear-spoiler with extra flap will make sure the car tracks straight and true.

The trunk-mounted deceleration device is left as an exercise for the reader. There should be a suitable set of canopies behind the paddock at the far end of your local drag strip.
If people bought things based on performance alone, I wouldn't see as many TRD Camry and Avalon's, or Sentra NISMO's driving around. Lots of people buy what "looks cooler for the $"

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Those ecoboost performance packs wheels are some of the best looking wheels I have seen on that generation mustang. I'm surprised did not give the performance pack gages With that stealth package. BEAUTIFUL car .Both of them .

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
Those ecoboost performance packs wheels are some of the best looking wheels I have seen on that generation mustang. I'm surprised did not give the performance pack gages With that stealth package. BEAUTIFUL car .Both of them .
I'm hoping they'll have the performance and handling packages available. Plus I like the look of the rear spoiler.

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Iā€™m going to throw out a crazy idea but how about layering the black accent package on top of the performance package. I mean how hard is it to make a few extra black badges and throw them on instead of chrome for those who like black badges.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I love the new decklid vs the 19-21 one. its cleaner and has a very nice custom faux gas cap. Probably will be $$$ to get one. I paid a bit to get the pony pack tribar decklid to match the tribar pony in front and of course unlike the stealth pack, some mistake my car more for a ecoboost or V6 cause of my decklid. (have my gt/cs stripes removed)

Love the proper colored bullitt wheels :) will the base GT/CS retain a square setup of these wheels?

stripe is nicer, but as others say the red might be a bit much for some colors.

I am not so sure of the spoiler. I think the GT/CS 18-21 pedestal looks more balanced and proper and unique for a GT/CS

Some prefer the upper grille without chrome (FP does sell the all black kit) I can see that the chrome trim on the GT/CS looks more like a gloss grey, probably trying somewhat simulate the Mach 1 satin grey grille surround.

I wonder if those who order ACC on this GT/CS will be in a world of hurt losing the lower grill? We need to verify if the smart and safe pack can retain that lower matching grille, the OEM bullitt lower does not work with ACC and warnings go off, FP already verified it. Some get lucky some Chinese made ebay special bullitt lowers due to possibly thinner plastic and less interference to the sensor?

Last edited:

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Two days before this thread was started I saw an all black Mustang that appeared to be lowered two inches . It did not have any 5.0 badges on the side so I assumed it was an Ecoboost , but boy did it look good. If the black Stealth Mustang looks that good , I would surely want to buy one.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
I really like the looks of that new CS! I've always like most of the styling of that trim except for a couple things and it looks like they addressed them with this variant. It may be different enough from my 16GT to justify getting one. I like the mach 1 too, but they just priced it too high. I wonder what kind of MSRP this one will have? Only thing is my 1320 should be coming in any day now. I've be having second thoughts of accepting it when it arrives, but don't want to lose my 1k deposit either. It may come down to what they end up offering me in trade in value. I already have a tentative amount from a couple months ago, but that was from pics and my description and I've had a couple issues with my stang recently.