Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The person that would confuse those 2 cars are the same people that simply call all our cars mustangs or just cars or my favorite "fancy car".
Sure, but they DID say "anyone".
Sponsored

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
It's the Stealth edition, cause you wont be able to find one at a dealership.

T.O.Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt Mustang
Wondering whether Magnaride will now be available on the CS.
Any info on that?

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
The person that would confuse those 2 cars are the same people that simply call all our cars mustangs or just cars or my favorite "fancy car".
Meh, not everyone into cars needs to know every trim/model of a car. Mustang owners do, because most went over all the options avail. before looking to buy.
I'd never expact a guy/gal with a interest in performance cars to know every little detail and difference in the s550 line

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
If anything, I'd hope to see a standalone option for clear taillights either for these upcoming '22s or (more hopefully) the S650s. As for Eruption Green potentially being a GT500 exclusive...sad as it sounds, it's pretty much the only reason I'd consider a '22 GT over waiting until my Eco is fully paid off.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I really like the new name - Stealth. I was hoping Ford would come out with a totally new name for a special edition Mustang. About time ! I may just have to pick up a Stealth. I think I am going to enjoy saying I drove my Stealth Mustang to work. Who knows , maybe Ford will offer fender flares and a Big Farth Can Exhaust System and a really tall rear spoiler.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I don't understand why the stealth is exclusive to the Mustang Ecoboost Premium though, kinda lame

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Glad I got a 2020 GT/CS. That new version is not my cup o' Joe. Looks like a someone got a gift card to CJ Pony and went a little overboard. That grill? Those graphics? 🤮

Why no Race Red for the GT/CS?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Glad I got a 2020 GT/CS. That new version is not my cup o' Joe. Looks like a someone got a gift card to CJ Pony and went a little overboard. That grill? Those graphics? 🤮

Why no Race Red for the GT/CS?
Agreed. The CS was always a fairly subtle and always classy package. The 22’ is a little over the top for me but I’m sure many will disagree and buy them. But at least you will be able to add the PP and hopefully, MagneRide.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
in explosion/puss green. :)
In direct contrast GM/Camaro you can choose from all kinds of different badging and grill and stripe options. Apparently GM workers can manage to keep customization options straight on the factory floor. What's Ford's excuse? I never got into the GM/Ford koolaid drinking but the more I look at Ford the more they are just 2-bit wankers. Contrived scarcity, feature lockouts, unimaginative color combos.

But yes I still like my Mustang(s). And the 'dark' package looks ok.
Yes.

Double yes on the underlined.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
Meh, not everyone into cars needs to know every trim/model of a car. Mustang owners do, because most went over all the options avail. before looking to buy.
I'd never expact a guy/gal with a interest in performance cars to know every little detail and difference in the s550 line
remember the little book the dealers had back in the day with all the options? :crackup:
you needed a magnifying glass to read it and
It wasn't that long ago. if you order this you can't get that.....:crackup:
Sponsored