Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Ford's design Team obviously knows nothing about "stealth". Stealth is having NO identifying markers at all - and is definitely not bright metallic blue.

They're throwing leftover parts from the parts bins, pulling names from a hat in the hopes it will stick and draw in consumers.

These (2) "new" offerings aren't anything special, and actually the one is so far removed from "stealth", it's all but boring and hilarious at the same time.

C'mon Ford....
Yep.

I'm still of the opinion that their marketing team needs to be fired with only the weirdo outcasts to be kept on. I suspect THEIR ideas are the good ones lol

Sponsored

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
I'm liking the look of the 22 GT/CS with placement of the side stripe. I prefer the tri bar pony on front grill. Happy with my 21 but would have liked torque thrust chrome wheels like old school Cragars. Not sure I would have gotten PP option. Color wise I'm happy with velocity blue metallic.
just my humble opinion 😀

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I like the idea of the Performance Pak being available on a California Special but I sure like my spare tire (recently needed) which are not available with PP.

I'm not for sure if the spare tire available for standard GT/CS will clear the Brembo brake calipers. If anyone knows please advise.

thanks
No the Ford spare will not clear the Brembo’s. That what the Automotive Authority spare is for.

https://www.automotiveauthorityllc....-2015-2017-ford-mustang-gt-with-brembo-brakes

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm liking the look of the 22 GT/CS with placement of the side stripe. I prefer the tri bar pony on front grill.
Ditto and ditto. Since the reengineered the Bullitt grille to hold that CS badge it would have been the same effort and cost to put a tribar pony on it.

I don't like that they use the Mach-1 base wheels for the CS PP. Specific wheels were always what made CS stand out. It's a cost thing though, since both the pre-facelift as well as the facelift CS wheels were squared and developing a wider rear wheel to accommodate the PP obviously costs more than simply using the Mach-1 base wheels.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
No love here for that EB though, ain't nothing remotely steath about it.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I don't like that they use the Mach-1 base wheels for the CS PP. Specific wheels were always what made CS stand out. It's a cost thing though, since both the pre-facelift as well as the facelift CS wheels were squared and developing a wider rear wheel to accommodate the PP obviously costs more than simply using the Mach-1 base wheels.
They are Bullitt wheels in grey, not Mach 1 based wheels :)

Bullitt Wheels.jpg
Mach 1 wheels.jpg
2022 California Special Wheels.jpg

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
I like the clear tails, but that GT/CS is fugly.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Need to catch-up Ra. :giggle: Two dealers on the forum are selling M1’s below invoice. There is no need to pay ADM for a M1.
Not an easy task if your trading though.

Sponsored

Fast Dan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
1968 GT500KR, 1972 Mach 1, 2014 GT/CS, 2019 GT/CS

Konamoth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base
Extra goodie that I'm hoping for from this, and the prior leak of the new GT/CS in testing—spoiler delete. Since you can nix the spoiler on the GTPP alone, presumably the same stands for the CS, if the 22MY will even include a spoiler. That vert didn't have one either.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Maybe if they are black :cool:
The person that would confuse those 2 cars are the same people that simply call all our cars mustangs or just cars or my favorite "fancy car".
Sponsored