Sponsored

Starting to see a lot more on the road

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
I was the first in my town with one on January 3. Now I know of 2 more in town and I've seen a couple others around too. Almost positive I saw someone out with LE the other day. Couldn't tell if it was the appearance package or not but the wheels made me think it was the real deal.
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
ugh astoria...can you go eat a burger and some ribs at sweet afton for me plz? lol
Hahaha I hear you man, one of the big perks of Astoria is all the food!

The S550's have definitely landed in greater Los Angeles now. I've been seeing 3-4 a day, mostly Ecoboost and if it's a convertible it's a V6. Other than my own, I've only seen one other GT out in the wild and yes, we saluted one another -- a little side by side on the 101 freeway while I geeked out like a fanboy, forgetting for a split second that I finally had my own.

They're out there, man. 10,000 sold in March? Get ready to see more 2015 Mustangs on the road, fellas.

-SeventhWard
Every time a fellow S550 driver and I have seen one another, there's been a mutual wave, honk, thumbs up, nod of the head etc etc. I've always said that I thought mustang owners were the best in terms of showing each other love/respect. I ran into a crew of mustangs two summers ago down in VA while they were en route to mustang week; they asked me to tag along lmao.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
There are quite a few around here now. 80-90% of those are V6 convertibles, which I assume are rentals.

It's kind of nice to see a few out there. This car looks awesome on the outside.

Allerick

First Time Mustang Buyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang (DIB 2.3T w/ Ceramic Int.)
I am seeing a lot more on the road now, especially on some of the nicer weather days we have been having. I saw a 50th Anniversary Edition two days ago, and I nearly missed my exit because of it. I've really enjoyed seeing them more, but it is also a bit of a tease because I'm still a ways away from being able to buy one.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I live in UTC and see quite a few around my area. I don't have a mustang.... yet, if you see someone in a bright yellow C6 with a black stinger stripe or a silver S2000. That's me :)
That you today at 2:45pm on LJ Vlg Dr? :D
Can't miss yellow.;)

Sponsored

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2003 Cobra, 2015 GT PP
I still have not yet seen any on the road other than mine!

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
I still have not yet seen any on the road other than mine!
It's feast or famine here. One day I will see 3-5 of them, then I will see 1-2 on each of the following few days...then, nothing for a solid week or so. :p

mr.aqua

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Z51, 01 S2000
That you today at 2:45pm on LJ Vlg Dr? :D
Can't miss yellow.;)
Hi there, nope that wasn't me. They are doing some construction on my condo and I've lost access to my garage for 2 months. So unfortunately I haven't been able to drive her for awhile. :(