GreenS550

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I've had them both and have Dino graphs on them both . If you take a look around you'll see them you can compare them not just me but many others as well.
Sponsored

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have 3:15 gears and square stock 19" tire set up and thought the procharger stage 1 ho would let me drive normally from a dig below 3000 rpm, not doing WOT, but build up power and speed when already moving, meaning top end is available, but car can drive normal during city commute. my A10 often shifts to 10 even at 45-50 mph stock in normal mode? or I have to really upgrade tires and other stuff like PD blowers really need cause the power band is already increased at low end.
The procharger is going to make more power in the low rpms over stock. Even though you’re not making boost. You are making it easier for your engine to fill the cylinders by pushing air in rather than having to pull air in under vacuum. So you will start benefiting from the procharger before you start to see boost.

OvalBlue26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Bullitt
I have a 2019 Bullitt that I’m looking to put a SC on. I thought I wanted a Stage 2 Whipple but from what you’ve posted on this thread, I’m really thinking the Procharger might be the better option. If you had to do it over again, would you go with a Procharger Stage 2? Thanks for the info.
Sponsored