• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois St. Louis Metro-East FREE Long Tube Headers 2015+

OP
OP
mejohn50

mejohn50

Intergalactic Snail
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mitch
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
These have been spoken for and will be picked up tomorrow. I’ve had a ton of interest and want to get the word out. If I haven’t told you they are yours then they have been spoken for. If something changes I’ll update this thread. Thanks for all the interest and messages.
Sponsored

Keo_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT Premium Ignot Silver
Damn.. if I wasn’t actively trying to stay away from the classifieds I would’ve seen this and drove up same day 😭

VVSNUPE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes, you read that right. I have a set of 2015+ 1 7/8" 2M long tubes that I am giving away. Brand new, never installed, includes EVERYTHING (gaskets, bolts, clamps, etc) including 2018+ O2 extension harnesses. These have off road connection pipes that will attach to a factory cat back or other aftermarket systems that connect like stock. It is the same kit that can be seen at this link.

What's the catch? You have to come get them. I live in the St. Louis Metro-East area (near Scott Air Force Base) in Illinois. I am just east of St. Louis, MO on the IL side of the Mississippi River. Send me a PM if interested.

If you want me to meet you send me a PM and we can talk. Not interested in shipping them unless you make a compelling offer.

Price: $0.00, just have to pick them up.

IMG_2601.jpeg
Still available?