Sponsored

spring recommendations for non adj pro actions

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
looking for something less than 1" and will still be comfortable dont want to go back to stock springs (currently have progressives)

thanks!
Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
looking for something less than 1" and will still be comfortable dont want to go back to stock springs (currently have progressives)

thanks!
For that criteria I would go with BMR SP089/SP082. With your car the drop would be ~0.75"/0.5" front and rear. Another fairly comfortable option (albeit stiffer than what you have) are GT350 (non R) springs. Approx 3/8" drop all around. If interested in that I can PM you part numbers.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Are the progressives providing too much drop or are they not offering the driveability you are looking for?

TJ

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If you keep your sway bars stock I wouldn't think the Steeda Sport Linear springs would be too uncomfortable. I really like mine. And the car looks great if you are after an even stance. Slightly less than 1" all around.

OP
OP

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
Are the progressives providing too much drop or are they not offering the driveability you are looking for?

TJ
too much of a drop, definitely not affecting driveability, just can't go up my new drive way of my new home:(

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
For that criteria I would go with BMR SP089/SP082. With your car the drop would be ~0.75"/0.5" front and rear. Another fairly comfortable option (albeit stiffer than what you have) are GT350 (non R) springs. Approx 3/8" drop all around. If interested in that I can PM you part numbers.
could you pm me the part numbers for both those set ups please

RonStang6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Oxford White Auto

thanks!
Steeda has spacers for both the front & back now. Both front & back spacers reduce the drop by 1/2 inch. One word of caution with the front spacers I had to have the struts slotted to get the camber alignment in spec. If 5/8's front and 1/2 inch back drop will work for you than this is the way to go with your non-adjustable Pro-Action Shocks & Struts with Steeda Progressive Springs.

OP
OP

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
was initially going with bmr springs 082/089, but cant get no answers from pm sent awhile back, and a recent mention, any other springs less than 1" ?

thanks!

OP
OP

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
If you keep your sway bars stock I wouldn't think the Steeda Sport Linear springs would be too uncomfortable. I really like mine. And the car looks great if you are after an even stance. Slightly less than 1" all around.
i have steeda sway bars, would that make it less uncomfortable?

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
i have steeda sway bars, would that make it less uncomfortable?
Send me your contact info and I will go over good options with you.

Thanks,

Mike D
Sponsored