Sponsored

Speed Phenom puts his 2020 GT500 on the scale!

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
If they are listing a weight for each car Ford would use the maximum weight with all options.
Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I am liking the weight numbers. The numbers are more of what I expected from Ford.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
i think he said no tech package yes? and recaros. so fully optioned, maybe the 42xx number, but easily that 41xx # that came out a few weeks ago

PS> if you buy stuff fom youtubers just to have it, id like to analyze the rest of your life, for research purposes

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
V: I believe the folks recommending merch purchases all said that they did it to support his channel, not just to have it.
yes, same thing, like the gofundme made to help one of the jenners become the worlds youngest billionaire.. i want to know how the mind of someone like that works lol

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
V: Nowadays, it's nearly impossible for a YT'er to receive that kind of cash for merch. Spending a reasonable amount of time on YT will reveal that the money for a few shirts or hats doesn't make the mortgage payments. Most have barely tens of thousands of subscribers and I'd bet less than ten percent of those purchase merchandise.

ixfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Speed Phenom is an excellent gentleman who many of us respect and greatly appreciate for his enthusiasm and fantastic content. I donā€™t do this often, but I support his efforts by purchasing his apparel of his web site. Show him support by buying some of his gear! When Iā€™m driving my BULLITT I wear his shirts/hoodie thinking about what it must be like to run a GT 500. Thanks Speed Phenom for all you do!
I buy his merch too, but I sleep in it hoping that I might dream about being him and driving that car...

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
V: Nowadays, it's nearly impossible for a YT'er to receive that kind of cash for merch. Spending a reasonable amount of time on YT will reveal that the money for a few shirts or hats doesn't make the mortgage payments. Most have barely tens of thousands of subscribers and I'd bet less than ten percent of those purchase merchandise.

ehh... ive collected some checks from video's.. can you live off it? no.. selling merch, i dont get it. why would i buy it? why would i buy anything i dont need. I support YT creators, by watching the videos, and even better by ratin it, commenting, and interacting on them, and the killer, sharin it and talking about it. has more immidiate and obviously longer lastingeffects on revenue than buying a $3.00 hat that is sold for 25

if the video is valuable, it will grow and thus repeating the cycle, which is whats meant to happen, create the content that we wanna see, get paid to do so, repeat. extras, sure, sell them. i wanna meet the people that buy it lol.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Speed Phenom is an excellent gentleman who many of us respect and greatly appreciate for his enthusiasm and fantastic content. I donā€™t do this often, but I support his efforts by purchasing his apparel of his web site. Show him support by buying some of his gear! When Iā€™m driving my BULLITT I wear his shirts/hoodie thinking about what it must be like to run a GT 500. Thanks Speed Phenom for all you do!
Save your breath. There are a shit ton of haters on these forums. Every thread that mentions a YT'er turns into a mind numbing discussion.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Many who? I have literally shown his videos to people for under 1 minute and their reaction was "I just want to punch his face."

I follow lots of YT'ers of all ages, most younger than me. Very few do I have 0 respect for. This kids one of them. A much as people want to pretend NONE of his videos at all are made to help or inform the community. It's LITERALLY just for the profits. The fact he made the HP and TQ videos 2 separate videos proves that.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Save your breath. There are a shit ton of haters on these forums. Every thread that mentions a YT'er turns into a mind numbing discussion.
broad inncaurate statement.

i dont "follow" any of them. I will watch entire videos from stangmode, streetspeed, driveway demons, pbd, lethal perf, yolodb, because the content they put out, is #1-ACCURATE, informational, relevent and usually of interest.

this kid, is anything but. im waiting for a 3rd video just for tq numbers. Problem is, he doesnt have the knowledge or experience to elaborate on any of the topics he wants to show, so he makes 30 seconds of info, into 10 minutes of useless banter, with a voice tone and impression that is unbearably annoying.

dark_termi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
I find in comical all the hate and jealousy of this kid. I understand he may not be every ones cup of tea but he's putting out good, relevant content. He' trying to maximize how much he makes just like the rest of us with our regular jobs. Worst case just FF to the juicy parts. Buncha grown ass panzies round here!

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
broad inncaurate statement.

i dont "follow" any of them. I will watch entire videos from stangmode, streetspeed, driveway demons, pbd, lethal perf, yolodb, because the content they put out, is #1-ACCURATE, informational, relevent and usually of interest.

this kid, is anything but. im waiting for a 3rd video just for tq numbers. Problem is, he doesnt have the knowledge or experience to elaborate on any of the topics he wants to show, so he makes 30 seconds of info, into 10 minutes of useless banter, with a voice tone and impression that is unbearably annoying.
Must be painful walking around all day with a hard on.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
Itā€™s bonkers the most milquetoast vlogger ever is generating this much vitriol. Kid is providing evidence to shut Mustang haters up and the community responds with bitching, unreal. Men lie, women lie, numbers donā€™t. Despite all the ass pain on M6G kid is doing insane numbers, added 20 thousand subs and and nearly 3 million views since his delivery video. Posting for more e-tears :crackup:

364g4l0.jpg

SPR1957

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2013 Mustang GT
Keep the videos coming. When someone talks about ā€œpunching his faceā€ you must have served some hard time. Administrator please delete comments suggesting harm. That sucks. Yep I will continue to support andgiving gifts of his apparel merchandise as gifts this Christmas! I not only wear them to support his channel but also because they are COOL! Heck donā€™t we all feel cool driving a Mustang? Perhaps some are want to own a Mustang person. Also he isnā€™t a ā€œkid.ā€ When you were at or hitting 20 were you a kid? Look it up in the dictionary and I guess Iā€™ll take the suggestion of one just to ignore the haters. If we all had the drive and enthusiasm of Speed Phenom we also would have received one GT 500 and awaiting another while have
Ing a stable of others.. The views say it all he is a popular resource for current and future Mustang content. He will be driving Mustangs long after many of us are gone. Show respect for what he does. Uninformed folks are just that uninformed. When I needed to decide about GT 500 seats for a friend, it was Speed Phenom who took the time to send me photos and a complete summary! What a dude! #Ford pay attention to Speed Phenom. Heck Iā€™d vote for him if he would promise a tax refund on purchases of the Mustang. All you haters have a good one; to his hundreds of thousands of supporters: support him more! PS The only skin I have in this game is acknowledging his great efforts to inform our Mustang community and to call out those that try to turn compliments into negativity. Letā€™s have fun and lean and enjoy all while wearing a SP hat and shirt. In fact, Iā€™m going to put mine on and get my BULLITT out....hmmmm maybe my 2013 all while dreaming of the new Ford GT 500!
Sponsored