Sponsored

Speed Phenom is selling his GT500 CFTP...

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
I am thinking Mach E.
Sponsored

1958cyclist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2016 Focus ST, 2017 Mustang GT
I agree with most of what you all are suggesting. Taking your car to the dealer for a "stock" alignment is a waste of time. I had a local shop that races Mustangs, but also caters to Porsche's and other Euro brands when having my camber plates installed and semi-race alignment performed. This is really the only way to go. These guys also race the local track, Pittsburgh International Race Complex, aka, Pitt Race, and know this track and the varying conditions well. You'll still have to do your homework as Tomster suggests, but it'll be a great way to get a good base setup to start.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I agree with most of what you all are suggesting. Taking your car to the dealer for a "stock" alignment is a waste of time. I had a local shop that races Mustangs, but also caters to Porsche's and other Euro brands when having my camber plates installed and semi-race alignment performed. This is really the only way to go. These guys also race the local track, Pittsburgh International Race Complex, aka, Pitt Race, and know this track and the varying conditions well. You'll still have to do your homework as Tomster suggests, but it'll be a great way to get a good base setup to start.
You have to start somewhere......

I agree.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I smell a commercial opportunity - lease vehicles to YT'ers for 6 month or 12 month terms.
8 pages on a forum in less than a week. Can only imagine the YouTube attention. May be shrewder than some think...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
8 pages on a forum in less than a week. Can only imagine the YouTube attention. May be shrewder than some think...
Or maybe people are sick of the click bait king? Call it a form of therapy, lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
On a related note, does he have an account here? If so, is it identifiable as him, or a sock-puppet?
I dont think he wants to be part of a community. I think all he cares about is clicks and subscribers and himself. I've never seen him offer anything here worthwhile to anyone.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
He does, i forget the username, but i tracked him down and not acknolwedging he was himself, just kept posting his own videos etc
I think the username would be pertinent to his behavior and posting habits. Most around here contribute. If his posts are nothing more than for the purpose of promoting himself and his agenda, then I think this is a great opportunity for that to be exposed.

If you can think of it Steve, that would be great.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor

Then the answer is simple, don't track any kind of car. If you can't afford tires and gas, let alone other consumables, then you shouldnt dabble in something you can't afford.

Maybe when he sells, he will be able to move out of mom and dad's basement.

Edit to add:
No, not really. I track my GT350R and at the end of a 3 day weekend, I go through a set of tires, 2 sets of brakes, trans flush, diff flush, oil change, and i have to fill the tank after each session. So no. Its not much more than running a GT350R.
I know people who don't track their Viper ACR because the consumables are way more than expected. Imagine having to go through tires in two 20min sessions.

I tracked my car 30+ times this year and I went through 2 sets of tires, 1 set of Ferodo DS1.11 pads and 2 sets of rear pads and rotors. I am on the same rotors. Multiple oil changes, zero trans or diff flushes. And I go to Mosport, which is the fastest road course in North America.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I know people who don't track their Viper ACR because the consumables are way more than expected. Imagine having to go through tires in two 20min sessions.

I tracked my car 30+ times this year and I went through 2 sets of tires, 1 set of Ferodo DS1.11 pads and 2 sets of rear pads and rotors. I am on the same rotors. Multiple oil changes, zero trans or diff flushes. And I go to Mosport, which is the fastest road course in North America.
Okay

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
A lot of you people seem quite jealous(and insecure) he has what he has. How he got his car and how he earns his money is none of your business.
Not jealous or insecure of what he has. As far as how he got his car, the sheep on his channel paid for it. He even says so near the end of the vid. Then this clown complains about tire wear & filling up the tank.. tells me he has no clue on how to track. Looks like the monetary fund from youtube was lacking this month.