Sponsored

Speed Phenom is selling his GT500 CFTP...

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I think the username would be pertinent to his behavior and posting habits. Most around here contribute. If his posts are nothing more than for the purpose of promoting himself and his agenda, then I think this is a great opportunity for that to be exposed.

If you can think of it Steve, that would be great.
Ive got some time in between new truck shopping, ill find it again shortly

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Not jealous or insecure of what he has. As far as how he got his car, the sheep on his channel paid for it. He even says so near the end of the vid. Then this clown complains about tire wear & filling up the tank.. tells me he has no clue on how to track. Looks like the monetary fund from youtube was lacking this month.
He is in the advanced run group for all of the track days he attends so its safe to say he knows how to drive. Complaining about high consumption costs is perfectly normal. A lot of you people seem awfully jealous at him for getting his car at a young age and making videos about the car. Most of the points in this thread attack him personally

Mustang Ranch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RG
Vehicle(s)
2-2020 GT 500
Ive got some time in between new truck shopping, ill find it again shortly
Order a 2021 super duty.. supply is short on 2020’s ... here in Texas.. ordering a 2021 only 400 more than 2020.. good luck!!

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Regarding the run group comment....for some organizations and regions, which hpde group you run doesn’t equate well to how well you drive or your track awareness. It could be a real S-show out there, horrible technique, poor passing skills and delayed point-by’s.

Now, for organizations such as Chin Motorsport here in the northeast, if you are in the Advanced group u better know what your doing otherwise you’ll be quickly overwhelmed and dropped down a group.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
He is in the advanced run group for all of the track days he attends so its safe to say he knows how to drive. Complaining about high consumption costs is perfectly normal. A lot of you people seem awfully jealous at him for getting his car at a young age and making videos about the car. Most of the points in this thread attack him personally
Okay.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Order a 2021 super duty.. supply is short on 2020’s ... here in Texas.. ordering a 2021 only 400 more than 2020.. good luck!!
Thats the plan! i went through all the options on a loaded '21 F150 vs '21 F250 configurations. spec'd to my liking, theres only a $8k difference, and the 250 gives me way more towing capacity and MPG

Ive settled on what i want ;)

f250.PNG

Survey says???
No, i got tied up comparing opts and specs, and then dove into car cover materials lol.
ill get to it today however

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
The answer is simply. He’s a YouTuber his priority was to get subscribers off the GT500 hype. He did. Period. He probably never really cared about the car which is why he got a handling pack and a track pack. Simply to be the “first”. Same reason he sold every mustang he has. He has the C8 too, I’m sure that’s going soon and I’m gonna bet he gets something cliché like a McClaren. I watch his channel but the way he speaks so faKely with excitement at things not exciting at all like a game show host kills me.

Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
The answer is simply. He’s a YouTuber his priority was to get subscribers off the GT500 hype. He did. Period. He probably never really cared about the car which is why he got a handling pack and a track pack. Simply to be the “first”. Same reason he sold every mustang he has. He has the C8 too, I’m sure that’s going soon and I’m gonna bet he gets something cliché like a McClaren. I watch his channel but the way he speaks so faKely with excitement at things not exciting at all like a game show host kills me.
He still has the 350R for sure and may even still have the Super Snake.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
He still has the 350R for sure and may even still have the Super Snake.
The super snake was sold when he got the track pack. Same day as handling pack. Or should I say they took it same YouTube episode.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I dont think he wants to be part of a community. I think all he cares about is clicks and subscribers and himself. I've never seen him offer anything here worthwhile to anyone.
Maybe he doesn't post here because of jealous people like yourself