Sponsored

Speed Phenom is selling his GT500 CFTP...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
What would Tom have to be jealous of? Just curious lol
This is about the click bait kid. He's just trying to change the subject. I wouldn't give him the time of day, so don't sweat it.

Edit:
Steve, whenever you have that user name, that would be great.

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
This is about the click bait kid. He's just trying to change the subject. I wouldn't give him the time of day, so don't sweat it.

Edit:
Steve, whenever you have that user name, that would be great.
I gotta ask why you seem to be making a personal vendetta against this guy? I get it that his YouTube clickbait life isn’t your cup of tea. I just don’t get why you’re taking such a keen interest in running this kid out of town?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I gotta ask why you seem to be making a personal vendetta against this guy? I get it that his YouTube clickbait life isn’t your cup of tea. I just don’t get why you’re taking such a keen interest in running this kid out of town?
Nothing personal. I dont know the kid. But if what Steve is saying is true, don't you think that it is interesting? A guy who has a user name that is kept to himself to present videos of his YouTube channel for the purposes of getting clicks? Yea, I sorta have some issue with that. However it isn't personal, just noteworthy about how someone takes and takes, but offers nothing in return to this community. His videos are not giving back (if thats what you are thinking), they are a form of self service and a means of revenue.

You know, people who use this forum as a means of revenue are required to become site sponsors.

Yes, I think its fair and I think the info is pertinent.

Sponsored

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
Nothing personal. I dont know the kid. But if what Steve is saying is true, don't you think that it is interesting? A guy who has a user name that is kept to himself to present videos of his YouTube channel for the purposes of getting clicks? Yea, I sorta have some issue with that. However it isn't personal, just noteworthy about how someone takes and takes, but offers nothing in return to this community. His videos are not giving back (if thats what you are thinking), they are a form of self service and a means of revenue.

You know, people who use this forum as a means of revenue are required to become site sponsors.

That all sounds understandable and when you lay it out like that, I would have to agree with you on the points you’ve made.

On a side note, I’ve been out of the Shelby scene for awhile. I remember you from airplane talk. Hope the pandemic hasn’t caused too much disruption to your life at work and home.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
He is in the advanced run group for all of the track days he attends so its safe to say he knows how to drive. Complaining about high consumption costs is perfectly normal. A lot of you people seem awfully jealous at him for getting his car at a young age and making videos about the car. Most of the points in this thread attack him personally
Again I'm not jealous of him. If I wanna buy a GT500 i'll buy it. I don't need a bunch of youtube followers to pay for it like he does. He's no different than a TV evangelist duping people outta their coin. And if you watch his videos, hes scrubbing those corners like 1st rank amature. You can't throw around a 4000 lb+ car like that and not expect tire wear lol.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
That all sounds understandable and when you lay it out like that, I would have to agree with you on the points you’ve made.

On a side note, I’ve been out of the Shelby scene for awhile. I remember you from airplane talk. Hope the pandemic hasn’t caused too much disruption to your life at work and home.
I'm not after anyone. I would like to know whats going on, thats all. I hope I didn't offend you

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
I'm not after anyone. I would like to know whats going on, thats all. I hope I didn't offend you
Was this actually meant for me? I think I was pretty clear in making it known that I understood where you were coming from and agreed with you.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Was this actually meant for me? I think I was pretty clear in making it known that I understood where you were coming from and agreed with you.
Just making sure there was no misunderstanding, thats all.

Sponsored

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
Just making sure there was no misunderstanding, thats all.
Okay. Yeah I reread what I said and literally commented “that all sounds understandable”. Just seemed like an odd reply given the fact I also said I agreed with the points you made.

By no means would you offend me on an anonymous forum over calling out some YouTuber. But I digress. Let’s move on.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor

You keep referring to him in a condescending way and you seem pretty entitled. The reality is that he doesn't owe you or "the community" any explanation nor is he obligated to give something back in return. You seem bitter that he got his GT500 before you because I remember you whining about it earlier this year.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
You keep referring to him in a condescending way and you seem pretty entitled. The reality is that he doesn't owe you or "the community" any explanation nor is he obligated to give something back in return. You seem bitter that he got his GT500 before you because I remember you whining about it earlier this year.
Okay

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Actually, looking through your post history you seem to be quite obsessed with "outing" Speed Phenom and how he is able to afford the car(which is still none of your business despite what you think YOU are entitled to)

Here is a sampling of your toxic posts:
" I'm back to thinking Skankmode is a jackwagon. " What an idiot and waste of a life""

"Or maybe his garage will burn down and take the car with it (like Ryan at Shelby exotics). I don't wish bad on anyone. I don't blame the punk YouTube kid. I blame Ford for being such a social media suck @ss. "

"My guess is it wont be the california kid. He has his parents money. "

" And he scared the piss out of his mommy and made her real uncomfortable. Nice kid...………. "

" No, I think if it was anyone else, it would have been cheers and congratulations. Again, I dont blame the kid, I look towards ford with distain for making this happen for the sake of free publicity and YouTube content. "

" Again, didnt think so. I've already resigned to the fact that I wont see mine till next year. It was a known quantity for a while now (way before this came up). It is insulting that this kid got his car before others. If you think that this happening is by luck or chance, you are naive. "

" No, I think if it was anyone else, it would have been cheers and congratulations. Again, I dont blame the kid, I look towards ford with distain for making this happen for the sake of free publicity and YouTube content. "

"
Frustration doesn't even begin to describe how I feel, and especially how you poor folks must feel who have built cars and watch them trickle out of flat rock. My story is a little more compounded on top of all the stuff above. I have other reasons to be angry and frustrated. My order was "clean" back in July. It was supposed to be in the first build cycle. It was confirmed through my regional rep. For some reason, Ford flushed that one right down the toilet. And there is more. More that I cant get into that is confidential. And furthermore, if there is any truth to what I have heard about that punk YouTube kid out in California getting his car first, that would add the ultimate insult to the long list of injury.

I have had it with Ford. As I have mentioned in some PMs, This may be my last Ford vehicle. And that's coming from a life long Ford guy. "

You seem so bitter

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Actually, looking through your post history you seem to be quite obsessed with "outing" Speed Phenom and how he is able to afford the car(which is still none of your business despite what you think YOU are entitled to)

Here is a sampling of your toxic posts:
" I'm back to thinking Skankmode is a jackwagon. " What an idiot and waste of a life""

"Or maybe his garage will burn down and take the car with it (like Ryan at Shelby exotics). I don't wish bad on anyone. I don't blame the punk YouTube kid. I blame Ford for being such a social media suck @ss. "

"My guess is it wont be the california kid. He has his parents money. "

" And he scared the piss out of his mommy and made her real uncomfortable. Nice kid...………. "

" Again, didnt think so. I've already resigned to the fact that I wont see mine till next year. It was a known quantity for a while now (way before this came up). It is insulting that this kid got his car before others. If you think that this happening is by luck or chance, you are naive. "

"
Frustration doesn't even begin to describe how I feel, and especially how you poor folks must feel who have built cars and watch them trickle out of flat rock. My story is a little more compounded on top of all the stuff above. I have other reasons to be angry and frustrated. My order was "clean" back in July. It was supposed to be in the first build cycle. It was confirmed through my regional rep. For some reason, Ford flushed that one right down the toilet. And there is more. More that I cant get into that is confidential. And furthermore, if there is any truth to what I have heard about that punk YouTube kid out in California getting his car first, that would add the ultimate insult to the long list of injury.

I have had it with Ford. As I have mentioned in some PMs, This may be my last Ford vehicle. And that's coming from a life long Ford guy. "

You seem so bitter
Wow, okay.

You may want to check your blood pressure, lol
Sponsored