Sponsored

Specific Exhaust Question; Steeda H-Pipe mated to Roush Axle-Back?

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Is there anyone that has tried the combination of the Steeda H-Pipe with the Roush Axle-back? I am looking for the lower tone that the Steeda H-pipe provides along with the crackling sound the Roush tends to provide. I don't want the traditional high pitch (race car) sound that you get with the Roush H-pipe when mated to the Roush Axle-back.
Sponsored

CompOrangeFanatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium /2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6
I realistically can't see how you're goint to hear any difference between the different vendors h-pipes mated with the Roush axl back. X-pipe, yes, but not an h-pipe. I have the Mishimoto h-pipe with Roush axl back and its pretty deep sounding and very loud.

OP
OP
m3incorp

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
That's what I was hoping to hear. I am hoping the Roush Axle-back doesn't make the sound raspy. I know their x pipe does.

I realistically can't see how you're goint to hear any difference between the different vendors h-pipes mated with the Roush axl back. X-pipe, yes, but not an h-pipe. I have the Mishimoto h-pipe with Roush axl back and its pretty deep sounding and very loud.
Sponsored