• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Spare set of winter tires

Lemonmellow501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Hello,
I am selling my all-season Pirelli P-zero Nero all season tires and wheels off of my GT. The tires have 3,000 miles on them and TPMS are included along with lug nuts if needed. The tires are 235/50 R18 with 18" wheels. Asking $900 OBO
Sponsored

dhardison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Very interested. Do you have any pics of the wheels and tread depth remaining?

Thanks,
Dan

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
$900 is this a joke? It sold? I'm selling mine for $200 with less miles haha. Fuck this.
I thought you were just selling the rubber and the the whole thing.

Sponsored

dhardison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
$900 is this a joke? It sold? I'm selling mine for $200 with less miles haha. **** this.
I highly doubt you're selling BOTH wheels and tires for $200. Next time read the entire post before posting a worthless and unnecessarily vulgar reply.

Last edited:

RUBYREDGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I have the same set for sale with wheels and tires only 1,000 easy miles on them. $900obo
Sponsored