Spacers --> 2020 GT PP1 Stock wheels

PHX ATC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Toby
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT & 2020 Explorer ST & 2022 Porsche 911
I have used the search function and haven't found what I am looking for so am asking for help.

I have a 2020 GT, PP1, A10, that is lowered on Ford Performance lowering springs (lowered it 0.75") and I have Magneride. I have stock PP1 black rims with stock sized tires.

I don't want to change the rims or tires. I don't want to change anything other than bump the wheels/tires out a little bit as I feel they are sunk in too far. This is for looks only and I won't track it.

Does anyone have any pictures of this setup? Or a similar one? Measurements and brand for the spacers?

Thanks...I've searched tons of pics and asked people and haven't found what I am looking for yet.
Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
20-25mm adapters work well and put the wheels out just about flush with the body.

Coyote accessories has them for ~$25 each, don't buy the overpriced/knockoffs from many of the vendors on here.

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GT PP Old : 2017 Base GT PP 2015 EB Premium PP @ismgt
Very common setup. 25mm all around will make them sit flush.

craycray.jpg

sleep.jpg

15-17 but the wheels/tires were off a 2018 (with the michelins) Used 25mm spacers from cjponyparts, and it's lowered on eibach sportline springs. I forget the drop amount, i think it's like 1.25"

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot Silver GT/PP/AE/MR Recaros
Did you have to cut the studs in the front with the 25mm spacers? I managed to use the 25mm spacers on the rear with no issues, but the front studs stick out too much and the wheel is hitting the studs. I was told i have to cut the studs down in the front.

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Did you have to cut the studs in the front with the 25mm spacers? I managed to use the 25mm spacers on the rear with no issues, but the front studs stick out too much and the wheel is hitting the studs. I was told i have to cut the studs down in the front.
Depends on the wheel design. Most have pockets built into the hub area for this very reason, so if yours don't then you might have to adjust the OEM studs.

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I am using the stock PP1 wheels. I really dont want to cut anything so i can go back to stock if needed or if i change wheels and no longer need spacers, i dont want the shortened studs to be an issue.

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Yes they are hubcentric spacers,but when i tried putting the front wheels on, the studs touched the rim and prevented me from sitting the rim flush with the spacer.

boos550t

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
I had an issue where i thought it wouldn't fit because the wheel wasn't sitting flat on the rotor (er...spacer) but i just had to align them perfectly. There shouldn't be an issue unless ford changed the stud length throughout some model years for some reason. But I doubt it because I just watched some dude on youtube put spacers on his 2018 PP1.

god damnit i love orange fury....
Sponsored