Sponsored

Southern California Tuners

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking for a shop that will tune my Coyote for me. Ive called around to a few places. Hill bank told me to spend the money for a Lund tune, but I don't want an email tune. Can anybody make a recommendation for me?
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Hate to say it since you want a dyno tune, but Lund, especially for an NA car. The only shops I know that will tune 2015+ are The Pony Shop, Addiction Motorsports, Cunningham Motorsports, and DB Performance Engineering. Out of those four, the only one I know for sure that will tune for NA is DB, but he is ridiculously overpriced and to be honest I rather go to someone who has seen a lot of S550's which I know he hasn't. Out of everyone, I have no personal recommendations.

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
I know a guy that has done quite a few N/A, turbo and supercharged 15s haha

Sponsored

OP
OP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called speed force racing and they said i would get a call back. Another name that has been mentioned is Dardan M (don't know his full name.) I just don't know how to get ahold of him.

OP
OP

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

LavaRed12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Gt
I know Dardan pretty well, his shop shares a parking lot with where I work and he currently doesn't tune 5.0s.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
I heard racers edge tuning in Downey is really good and has a great reputation working with Mustangs...heard he's tuned some of Jay Lenos cars.

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I heard racers edge tuning in Downey is really good and has a great reputation working with Mustangs...heard he's tuned some of Jay Lenos cars.
They have a fantastic reputation, but last I talked to Greg (a couple months ago) he does not tune 2015+ Mustangs.

Sponsored

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
A friend of mine told me Dardan would be able to tune my car for me, maybe he was mistaken. Hit up LavaRed!