Sponsored

Southern California Reputable Coyote Tuner (HP Tuner)

er1kgr33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 1965 GT
Looking for a reputable tuner in Southern California. Specifically someone with experience on the Coyote's and works with HP Tuners.

I received an email tune file and am just not that impressed by it. Surging, Bogging, etc...and this company reviewed my logs and says everything looks good. I know Lund does a flex tune but I didn't want to be married to their platform so I went with HP tuners to expand my options. The company I used doesn't offer the flex tune but it can obviously be done. Any suggestions for tuners in my part of the country would be appreciated. California is slowly dying when it comes to performance shops. Almost thinking about stopping by Hoonigan and asking them for a suggestion.
Sponsored

luv2drum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Looking for a reputable tuner in Southern California. Specifically someone with experience on the Coyote's and works with HP Tuners.

I received an email tune file and am just not that impressed by it. Surging, Bogging, etc...and this company reviewed my logs and says everything looks good. I know Lund does a flex tune but I didn't want to be married to their platform so I went with HP tuners to expand my options. The company I used doesn't offer the flex tune but it can obviously be done. Any suggestions for tuners in my part of the country would be appreciated. California is slowly dying when it comes to performance shops. Almost thinking about stopping by Hoonigan and asking them for a suggestion.
Couple suggestions for you are Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley or Racers Edge Tuning in Downey. Both shops are very familiar with the Mustang Platform. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
er1kgr33n

er1kgr33n

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, 1965 GT
Couple suggestions for you are Addiction Motorsports in Simi Valley or Racers Edge Tuning in Downey. Both shops are very familiar with the Mustang Platform. Hope this helps.
I appreciate the quick response. I will look into these shops. Any tuner n particular you would suggest?

luv2drum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I appreciate the quick response. I will look into these shops. Any tuner n particular you would suggest?
Both are good shops, so give them both a call and talk with the Tuners and make your choice. Eddie does the tuning at Addiction Motorsports and Greg tunes at Racers Edge Tuning.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
I like Greg at RET - not sure if tunes with HP tuners.

Sponsored

JeromeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, Premium, Performance, Kona, A10
Over the years I have had both Eddie and Greg tune my cars. Never had an issue with either of them. I currently have Eddie tune my car mainly because I live in Simi Valley.

MattGT_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium 6R80
Addiction Motorsports in Simi valley