Socal Stangman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Man I hate this…

I have the upgraded IC and the manual barely covers this. The fittings on the stock one have one on each side, the upgraded one has the fittings on the same side…do they go on the driver or passenger side? Is there an addendum or something for installing this IC that I’m missing?

Thanks guys
Sponsored

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
On my 2018 GT with Gen 5 3.0L Whipple, I believe both go to the passenger side. I have two long hoses crossing over from the T off the water neck, across the front of the engine to the passenger side of the radiator/ cooler area. I just had my entire engine out in April and replaced it. Had to re-install it and I remember most of the hose routing.

OP
OP
Socal Stangman

Socal Stangman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
On my 2018 GT with Gen 5 3.0L Whipple, I believe both go to the passenger side. I have two long hoses crossing over from the T off the water neck, across the front of the engine to the passenger side of the radiator/ cooler area. I just had my entire engine out in April and replaced it. Had to re-install it and I remember most of the hose routing.
Yeah of course…I have them on the drivers side. Damn, another job I have to do again. Thanks
Sponsored