roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
got back from the dealership a bit ago and put in an order for a 2022 Mach 1
options: 700A, 10-speed auto, Handling Package, Elite Package and Nav in Mischievous Purple
cant even say how excited i am!
Sponsored

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Nice. Was at my local dealership today hoping to see the new green color or something close on a vehicle. No luck.
Got mine quoted from Granger, just waiting on the color change to Iconic Silver. Some of the colors are not the best for the older buyer IMHO. Just waiting to finalize and start the waiting!

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
I went to the lot too to scout Velocity Blue and Iconic Silver.

I want to see the new green too, I'd love a green Mach1, was always a fan of the Bullitt green.

Last edited:

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Nice. Was at my local dealership today hoping to see the new green color or something close on a vehicle. No luck.
Got mine quoted from Granger, just waiting on the color change to Iconic Silver. Some of the colors are not the best for the older buyer IMHO. Just waiting to finalize and start the waiting!
You'll love the Iconic Silver. Lower maintenance than any of the solid or dark colors!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
lol 'soon' :crackup::crackup::crackup:

but welcome to the club! I am sure you will love the car, honestly. As I am sure I will...if it ever arrives.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
lol 'soon' :crackup::crackup::crackup:
Yea.......

Unfortunately I don't see visiting dealer lots to be a viable option to see most of these colors. Fortunately for the grabber blue it's doable as you might find a Mach E or a Focus RS painted up in it, but for the new colors like the green and the purple, I would be frankly amazed if people were able to reliably find them locally in the next 6 months if ever.

Sorry for the cold water. So as not to be entirely unhelpful, if you haven't seen this post yet, here is a link to the new paint colors sprayed on some forms. I think the green in particular is going to look wonderful, and I bet the purple will as well. All in all 2022 has better colors available than 2021, though I am still very excited for my Grabber Yellow. If it actually gets built.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...urple-new-paint-colors-for-2022-gt500.163642/
Sponsored