Sponsored

Sonic MS | BC Forged - Custom Forged Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT

BC, Taiwan Bor-Chuann Enterprise Co., Ltd, is the leading manufacturer of high performance shock absorbers in Taiwan. Since its establishment in 1999, BC has focused its efforts on developing, designing and manufacturing high performance shock absorbers. BC, Taiwan Bor-Chuann started to promote its exclusively branded products, the BC Coilover Kit, which made its debut in 2003, and the sales volume of the BC Coilovers has grown impressively, consolidating its leading position in manufacturing shock absorbers in Taiwan.BC, forged wheels are now for all custom specifications of your vehicles. All the wheels are machined throughout sophisticated CNC procedures in order to meet the perfection and are engineered to strengthen the surface density of the wheel and to minimize into lighter weight! BC forged wheels also provide "staggered fitment" for particular vehicles to serve the purpose of visual feature! Order now for your own custom forged wheels and make your ride personalized!

Please contact us:
Email - [email protected]
Phone - 408.770.1230
Sponsored

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
what, you guys are on here now?! nice!
My old boss Steve F had me take my cobra to you guys a couple times a few yrs back. And we used to visit the wheel warehouse in our complex a lot. Seen a bunch of your wheels being made over there.
Good crew at sonic ms

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
what, you guys are on here now?! nice!
My old boss Steve F had me take my cobra to you guys a couple times a few yrs back. And we used to visit the wheel warehouse in our complex a lot. Seen a bunch of your wheels being made over there.
Good crew at sonic ms
Steve with the IS-F's, NSX, etc...?

We're in Club Auto Sport and have taken Borelli's space as well :)

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Yes that steve, etc lol glad to see u guys over here