2020Mustang GT
Airbourne!

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
2) Madonna's "Ray of Light" album.... Srsly, if you haven't listened to the whole thing... do it.
My ears were Like a Virgin with regard to her recent music. So I really tried to listen to that Masterpiece. But it only reminded me of the Addiction to the American Life.

Papa Don't Preach, I need someone to please Rescue Me from the life of being a Material Girl. Why's It So Hard to avoid the Spotlight while my Spanish Eyes hide the Pretender inside me? "Oh Father", I whisper it Like a Prayer believing that one day you will Open Your Heart to me.

Last year on Holiday I tried to Express Myself driving my Cherish'd automobile; it's Borderline uncivilized exhaust note as the engine Come Alive, however, was cited for being Crazy loud and not in Vogue. I guess the townsfolk don't Celebrate or appreciate What It Feels Like for a Girl to drive a muscle car. My Dear Jessie said Don't Stop burying the throttle Deeper and Deeper as the road unraveled in front of the windshield. Now that's how you Keep it Together as a couple!

I'm just glad I Live(d) to Tell the story of that time I picked up a Beautiful Stranger. Found a Best Friend I thought. After the surgery the doctor said the Beautiful Scars were Not A Big Deal, but I thank my Lucky Star that I get to Die Another Day. The Holy Water probably helped.

And no, I don't need to Justify My Love for the Ford Mustang, In This Life or the next. Furthermore I'm Addicted to it's looks Inside (or) Out.

(ed. Whew, I can't do any more lest Everybody on M6G Laugh to Keep from Crying in Lament as Matt's grasp on reality continues Falling Free. Or is this just the White Heat of insanity?)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_recorded_by_Madonna

obligatory:

Last edited:

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
That's an impressive list of questions, and I have to respect that. But being more simplistic, there's a couple that top the list. Very random, but I've got a lot of music

Ministry - jesus built my hotrod
Rush - Red barchetta
Tiesto - the business
INXS - suicide blonde

Gotta say, there are probably way more, but that's just because the love of driving and the love of music overlap.

Diving into my 80s kid upbringing, plus Grand Theft Auto... I dare any of you to drive less than 10 over to I Ran.
Love the INXS tune!

Sponsored

Scuba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
When I cruise to this one, I run the risk of getting caught speeding. Hold down traction switch for 15 seconds hit play and begin run:

If I start it when I start lake road run, I know it was a good one if it's ending when I turn back out on the main road :)

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
McDonald

Petty

The Boss

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430

1972_todd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Fusion Titanium, 20' Mustang GT Premium
I love to put on a Spotify instrumental mix while driving. Trap beats, rap beats, mellow beats, jazz vibes, etc. No words just beats and the rumble!!

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
I turned my radio off in 1967. So I drive too fast to this from 1966.
Sponsored