Sponsored

Someone took my car for a joyride!!!

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
So I was working on a project upstairs and was called downstairs to find that my car, the mustang, was missing. I was told family was over and they had taken it for a ride....:mad::mad: AND it was raining and wet/cold and my car has pzero summer tires...... I went downstairs and out the garage to hear loud exhaust and turbo blowoffs several blocks over meaning they were pushing the car pretty hard:mad:

You can guess what happened from here...

Long story short, me and my brother had a little confrontation with them and they won't be coming to my house ever again...
Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
So that's the whole story?

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
CommyO said:
So I was working on a project upstairs and was called downstairs to find that my car, the mustang, was missing. I was told family was over and they had taken it for a ride....:mad::mad: AND it was raining and wet/cold and my car has pzero summer tires...... I went downstairs and out the garage to hear loud exhaust and turbo blowoffs several blocks over meaning they were pushing the car pretty hard:mad:

You can guess what happened from here...

Long story short, me and my brother had a little confrontation with them and they won't be coming to my house ever again...
Does your hand hurt?
CommyO said:
From what?

From slapping the chit out of everyone involved!

Sponsored

Gigantor

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Nobody in my circle would dream of doing such a thing, and I would never do
that to anyone. Seems like this is not the first time this has happened on this site.

Some people amaze me

2011mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang 2016 mustang eco premium
Everyone that I know would know better than to even sit in my car without asking first.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Second story like this so far on this site...yall need to seriously filter friends better.

Someone did that to me and not only would I be calling 911 but when they got back they would be eating concrete rather fast.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Nobody in my circle would dream of doing such a thing, and I would never do
that to anyone. Seems like this is not the first time this has happened on this site.

Some people amaze me
Exactly, there are only a couple of people who can drive my car without asking. They both have been told that it's okay and they still wouldn't do it. Anyone else who knows me at all knows better than to even ask let along just jump in and run the shit out of it.... I can't imagine how I would react other than to say, violently!

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Well that's not cool. The car is okay right? I have my key in my pocket at all times just to be safe.

Sponsored

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
That's why my car sits in the garage covered. The keys are stuck out of the way so it's not like you can just find them on the hook and take off in it.

However, when it comes to my truck I really don't care. Any of my buddies could be over and if they needed to go on a beer run or move it, they know where the keys are and they can take it. That's the benefit of having good friends for 5+ years

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Five Words: Remote detonator and zero deductible.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Second story like this so far on this site...yall need to seriously filter friends better.
Except in this case it was family.

I have my key in my pocket at all times
This ↑↑↑ . . . pockets were made for keeping small items such as this on your person, so I can't understand taking them out because you're home just to put them in some less convenient place.

Norm

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.
Ridgemont-High-Z28.jpg
Sponsored