Sponsored

Someone really liked the Mustangs rearend...

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
From german AutoBild Magazine, wonder where the designers got their inspiration from :headbonk:

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yeah, Peugeot have been running tri-bar tail lamps for a while. What annoys me is there's your proof it WOULD have been possible for Ford to give us red tails in Europe :tsk:

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Yeah, Peugeot have been running tri-bar tail lamps for a while. What annoys me is there's your proof it WOULD have been possible for Ford to give us red tails in Europe :tsk:
Red tail lights ? Nooo. White tail lights are so awesome on a Oxford White 'Stang :headbang: :headbonk:

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Red tail lights ? Nooo. White tail lights are so awesome on a Oxford White 'Stang :headbang: :headbonk:
True that...it gives a 'stang a very classy look.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
how ***king original. :doh:
Look at it this way. What's that saying about "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
fire.jpg

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
Aren't the white tails a UK compliance thing though? I though the rest of the EU didn't have to comply with the clear tails? So Ford just killed two birds with one stone and made the ROW ones white/clear

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Aren't the white tails a UK compliance thing though? I though the rest of the EU didn't have to comply with the clear tails? So Ford just killed two birds with one stone and made the ROW ones white/clear
Nope, not at all. The are LOADS of cars sold here with red tail lamps, so don't blame us :p

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
I believe that it'll be an Euro rule which encompasses Western Europe which the UK is apart of...however, there are many cars on European roads that prove that red tail lights are fine so Ford could have done them easily.

Freedom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT, '22 Tesla Model 3, '22 F-150 Lightning
what are thoooooose?
Sponsored