Sponsored

Someone bought me a tank of gas this weekend because of my car!!!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Stopped to fill up the tank. While pumping a man and his wife stopped by to say how beautiful my car was and looked it up and down. I said thanks and thought nothing of it.

I am kind of bummed i didn't put in more than $10 to fill it up.
Really??
Sponsored

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
If someone asks me for money for gas, I tell them I'll put a few gallons in their tank but I'm not giving them cash. Most times they'll decline but I have hooked a couple people up who were in need. Same when someone asks for money for food. I'll offer to buy them some burgers or something from whatever is close. Most just walk away.
I would give them money whatever I feel like. If they out right asking for $20 they are not getting it.

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
You were doing real well up until this douche comment. Some anonymous person covers your gas bill for no reason and you're whining that they didn't pay enough? Maybe I'm being a little harsh but sheesh. How about just some simple gratitude that a total stranger paid for your gas?
I know this reads pretty harsh, but I think I'll give the OP the benefit of doubt. I bet he would like to reword that last sentence ...

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
If someone asks me for money for gas, I tell them I'll put a few gallons in their tank but I'm not giving them cash. Most times they'll decline but I have hooked a couple people up who were in need. Same when someone asks for money for food. I'll offer to buy them some burgers or something from whatever is close. Most just walk away.
Your right that most just walk away, but I've had a couple great experiences with a few who didn't and were genuinely grateful and had interesting stories to tell. Sometimes it's worth the effort.

The guys that get me are the ones who say " give me a dolla" as your walking by. Like anybody owes his sorry ass anything. I respond now by saying" no, you give me a dollar " they either shut up or spit out a cuss storm. Either way it's entertaining.

Sponsored

OP
OP
GoBlues38

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
You were doing real well up until this douche comment. Some anonymous person covers your gas bill for no reason and you're whining that they didn't pay enough? Maybe I'm being a little harsh but sheesh. How about just some simple gratitude that a total stranger paid for your gas?
It is what it is.

OP
OP
GoBlues38

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
I know this reads pretty harsh, but I think I'll give the OP the benefit of doubt. I bet he would like to reword that last sentence ...
I was not being ungrateful. It is what it is. I think people are just to quick to jump on anything negative.

redgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 5.2 FPC Swap, Sync 3 Retrofit
^^^ No, that was just a douche comment to make.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Am i the only one that's wondering how you can pump BEFORE you pay still? I haven't seen that in years.

Small town America still exists. Hell, where I'm from a lot of places still don't accept credit/debit cards but you can write checks all day long.

Sponsored

ElementWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Small town America still exists. Hell, where I'm from a lot of places still don't accept credit/debit cards but you can write checks all day long.
You have no idea how happy that is to hear. We need more of that :clap2:

OracleHCR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Otis
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP1, Mag, AE
^^^ No, that was just a douche comment to make.
It really was. And the fact that he isn't ashamed of it, defending it even, brings it to even higher levels of douchebaggery.

Pa-fatboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium; 1966 Mustang, 1996 Dodge Ram 1500

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
petition to take away OPs mustang because ungrateful for handouts. you are why we have the title "mustang douches"

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I think everyone needs to just chill...cause honestly if the OP is a douche he really doesn't give a crap about everyone's opinion. However, the more likely story is he was speaking "tongue in cheek" and just made an error in judgment.

Either way, "he who is without sin, cast the first stone".
Sponsored